innocent selflessness -2

Request : another chilhood story like part 1 ,Stefan and Damon .

So, because this request wasn't really specific, which is okay, I will be doing a sequel to the first one.

Damon's pov:
I noticed that Stefan had dozed off in my arms, exhausted. He's just a kid. He did not deserve this. I look at his face and see that it was teary. I wiped the tears and kissed his forehead. I gently lowered him onto the bed. When his back touched the bed he winced. I laid him on his stomach and he relaxed a bit. I had to clean the wound that was bleeding. He whimpered as I touched it. I finished cleaning the wound and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. I covered him with a blanket and left. The next day I woke up and saw it was 9 am already, it was late and I was glad that father hadn't noticed or he would've been pissed. Stefan usually woke up before me, I went to his room to wake him up. I saw the blanket wrapped tightly around him and he was clearly shivering . I went closer to him and saw him sweating, I touched his face, he was burning up."Stefan?" "D-damon it hurts.. " He said softly, his voice breaking. "What hurts Stefan? You are burning up too.. " "B-Back" And he turned his back to me. I saw that the wound had started bleeding again and the marks on his back had grown red and looked painful. "It's so cold.. " Stefan mumbled clutching on to the blanket. He clearly was in pain and was sick as well. I went to our maid, Nancy to help me treat him so that he gets better. She gave me some medicines. I went back to the room and saw stefan with his legs to his chest crying hard . "Hey.. What happened?? " "Father came.. "

Few moments prior:
Stefan's pov:
My head hurt so bad and I felt weak. I saw father coming to me and started sitting up. I was scared. "Do you know what time it is?" "N-no sir" He grabbed my arm and I could swear I felt as if my heart was beating so fast, it would leave my chest. "IT'S ALMOST  9:30! " "I'm sorry f-father- I didn't know- s-sorry- please..it hurts-" He tightened the grip around my arm making me yell in pain.. Where had Damon gone..? I thought to myself praying for him to come and save me "You are becoming a BRAT" he spat angrily "I'm s- I was not feeling well- please- I'm sorry" As he saw me crying he cupped my face , "you always were a weakling, one beating and you fall sick . Pathetic..and stop this crying! MEN DON'T CRY. If you don't start behaving  you are going to regret it." He let go of me and bolted out of the room slamming the door, startling me. I was so scared of him, I wish I wasn't. I hated being weak and timid. "Damon.. " I sobbed.

Damon's pov:
"W-what? " I saw the fear and pain in his eyes . "Stefan? What did he do? " "He.. " He didn't complete the sentence and hugged me so tight as if his life depends on it. His body was so warm compared to mine. I knew he was definitely sick. All the crying snd pain surely made it worse. He's not even 10 and he has to go through so much. We, had to go through so much. My heart broke for him. I soothingly ran my hands in his hair " Shh.. It's okay, it's going to be okay.. Don't cry.. I'm here.. No one is ever going to hurt you again.. Shh.. " "D-damon.. Why am I so w-weak..? " "Hey.. You are NOT weak" I said to him pulling him apart and cupping his face gently .."Who said that? " I asked even though I felt like I knew the answer. "F-father.. " "Shhh.. He didn't mean it.. You're not well.. Stop crying , it'll make you feel worse .. Calm down .. I'm here.. Take this " He was sobbing hard but sort of relaxed after hearing my words. I gave him the medicine and he took it. "Sleep now.. " I gently lowered him to the bed making sure it doesn't hurt his back. "You are going to be okay. Sleep. Relax. " I told him as he held my hand tightly. He was still a bit shaky. "Thank you Damon.. " I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair. "It's alright.. "

Author's note: I hope y'all like this. Keep requesting. Ly :).