the first choice

Request : Can you do one where the gang is having like something idk a game night or like a competition. And no one wants to be on Stefans team because of (u can choose this part if u want) and he gets really sad. Like everyone wants to be on Damon’s team and Stefan ends up all alone

Author's note: it's a great request but I'm so sorry if this turns out to be bad because I am having a creativity crisis lmao .. I'm gonna try my best tho.. Also, maybe they're all humans here I guess
Ps: the request wasn't specific about whether this should be a happy ending or a sad one so I'm gonna make it a happy ending!! Also, the user ships stelena, so this is going to be a stelena story ( I really hope no one minds)

Stefan's pov:
Bonnie, enzo, Damon and I were just chilling , hanging out, doing nothing basically, when bonnie suggested us to play a game, pictionary.. I wasn't really interested, because I wasn't that good at it but eventually, agreed. She said there are gonna be two teams, mine and Damon's. I was kind of getting excited for this. I was pretty bored and felt like this might actually be fun. I had to pick first.. "Bonnie! " I said, because I was closer to her and felt like she'd be a better player. "Uhm.. Stefan.. I'm sorry but I wanted to be in Damon's team you know?" " I sort of get disappointed but I try to understand.. She's better friends with damon.. I get it. I fake a smile and say, "okay! Enzo then? " "I- uh um.. I'm sorry mate , no offense but I don't relationship want to be on your team either.. " I was offended. "What the hell? Why? " "I.. I'm better friends with him and he's better than you.. At this game " He added the last bit as if he didn't mean to do it earlier but did it to compensate the insults. "Yeah sure.. The game's over I guess then? " I was pissed in left the room. Feeling insecure and unloved. Everyone chooses damon. Always. He's so much funnier, more efficient .. All in all.. Better than me. Always him. Not me.. Him. I went to my room and shut the door with a bang. I was angry . Frustrated. With enzo, Bonnie, damon? Myself? .. I felt inferior. I felt as if I was not enough, I know I wasn't.

Elena's pov:
I enter the room and see stefan leaving.. He seems upset.. I can see it in his body language .. He looks both pissed off and hurt.. I ask damon what was going on, " Baby brother got all upset because Bonnie and enzo out here chose me , instead of him, for a game of pictionary " " What? Aren't there supposed to be two people on each team? How come both of them want to be with you? " "You ask them..." Damon said, shrugging."I'm really sorry I just am better friends with Damon you know, and like I didn't mean to hurt him or anything-" Bonnie said, defensively.. "Well okay, but that means enzo had to be in Stefan's team? Right? " "He isn't a good player elena, I prefer Damon" "God.. So mature. It's just a game enzo, you didn't have to hurt him like that. He must be feeling insecure right now. He already has self esteem issues. God I can't believe this!" I say, frustrated with their immaturity. Stefan always guilts himself, even though he shouldn't. He thinks he doesn't deserve love.. Feels as of he's not enough, and when stuff like this keeps happening, you are bound to. I went up to his room and knocked. "Stefan! Open up! Hey! Please open the door!? " He had no response earlier but because of my repeated banging, he answered, " Leave me alone Elena.. I'm fine.. Please just go. " He said.. I could hear how broken he felt, his throat raspy and his voice timid. " Stefan?? Please just listen to me.. Open the door.. I want to talk to you.. Please! " He finally opened the door and I saw his face flushed and teary.. He must've been sobbing.. He cries quietly.. Deals with pain all by himself, he deserves better. "Hey.. Don't get upset.. " I cup his face gently and hug him running my hand soothingly up and down his back. "It doesn't matter what they think, they're stupid anyways" I said, jokingly and he chuckled, "you are always my first choice, and always will be.. You hear me? " I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles.. "Still wanna play, come? " I said and we start playing, and end up winning, gosh his smile was so pure.. So innocent!

Author's note : I hope y'all liked it.. I hope i didn't disappoint you!! So sorry if  I did so.. I really tried my best! Love you stay safe!! I'll do two more parts, ease request 🥰