Epi No.2 - After a long time

Nikitha was very tired after a long day. She started to hear some songs. She received a phone call from her friend Rahul.

"Hey stranger." Rahul said in an excited tone.
"Stupid, how are you? Nikitha replied with the same excitement.

"I am good, what about you?"he asked
"Ya fine fine" she said in a tired tone.
"What happened to you sweetheart?" he asked in concern.

"Nothing, I'm a little bit tired." she said.

After talking for some time.

" From the college days you have been talking about going on a trip. Do you have time ? Can we go now? She asked with little nervousness. 

"Really.. really. Am I hearing something wrong?" he asked in a shock.

"Stupid, I am serious. Are you interested or not ? I feel like spending some time with our friends and leaving everything behind and enjoying it for a few days." she said as she was thinking about a few heartbreaking things but she still had a smile on her face.

"I am always ready. First we need to ask our friends " he said.

"Ok I will make a conference call .
We can talk tomorrow. I'll send a text to the group so that they can be free in the evening. " she said.

" First decide a few places then we can discuss with our friends " she ordered him.
Hearing her bossy voice Rahul bit back his laugh and said " I will call you after a few hours".

With lots of thoughts in the mind 
She hung up the call.

After talking to Nikitha he went to his cabin and saw his business partner Rithvi. He's a good friend of Rahul.

"Hey dude. " Rithivi said excitedly.

"Hi dude , How are you? Rahul asked with the same excitement.

"Good, who is one the phone ? Girlfriend? He asked with a smirk.

"Best friend dude, we are planning for a trip and I have to look for the places." He said with a sigh.

Rithivi said " I have a cottage, my family bought that Cottage few years ago but we don't have time to go there. If you want you can go with your friends and I will arrange everything. "

Hearing this, Rahul was excited. After getting all the details from Rithvi he made a call to Nikitha.

"Hey" Nikitha answered the call while yawning.

"I know a cottage where we can stay and wander around the place for a few days. I'll inform you of the other details tomorrow during the conference call, is it ok?" He asked.

"Yeah .. ok no problem then we will discuss tomorrow, have a good sleep bye". She said in her half sleep state and hung up the call without waiting for his reply.

Rahul smiled hearing her tone and he went to continue his work.

The next evening all the seven were on the conference call.
Shivani said she can't come because she is working on a big project so she hung the call.

Manisha was disappointed.
Then Rahul explained about the plan.
As soon as hearing the word "trip" Dipshi was excited.

Nikitha told Rahul to explain about the plan so that they can discuss and make the decision later. 

Rahul cleared his throat and started to explain like a pro
"One of my business partners owns a cottage in the forest .
The forest is on the highway 50kms away from the city limit. 

The forest is surrounded by mountains and waterfalls so we can have lots of fun . An Old couple is taking care of the cottage so we don't need to worry about the food and other things. The place is peaceful and we can relax happily.My business partner bought that Cottage a few years ago but no one has stayed in that Cottage. The places are well maintained and clean."

When Rahul started to explain about the Cottage Nikitha felt happy but in between she had a weird feeling. She couldn't explain what kind of feeling it was.
Her gut feelings told that something was going to happen.

After explaining, Rahul asked Sanjeev and Arjun about his plan, both agreed in Unison.

Manisha said "I'm not coming, you people enjoy it."

Nikitha told the boys to cut the call because they know that Nikitha is the only person who can compromise Manisha.
Now Nikitha , Dipshi and Manisha were on the call.

"Nick, I'm worried about our safety." Dipshi said in a sad tone,

"Don't worry Dipshi" Nikitha assured.

Nikitha convinced Manisha that this may be their last trip before getting married so she asked her not to spoil the plan and they cannot enjoy the trip without Manisha.
So she agreed to come for the trip.

The next day during the conference call they planned the trip.

They decided to go four days before Nikitha's birthday so that they could celebrate her birthday party at Woods and return the next day. 

They decided to go in the car and Nikitha asked one of the boys to bring their bike in case of an emergency they could use it.

Arjun said "I will bring my bike." Sanjeev said "I will bring my car." But Rahul interrupted and said that he will bring his new SUV.
Sanjeev was irritated with Rahul's interruption but he didn't say anything. 
Nikitha agreed to Rahul's choice.

Girls started to list the basic things like dress ,cosmetics, jerkins, toiletries, matchboxes , first aid boxes, snacks, juice etc. 

Rahul said "Guys dress and drink."

Arjun and Sanjeev cheered.

Rahul asked " Nikitha in our gang including you we have three doctors then what is the need for the first aid kid? 

He asked a very important question.

Nikitha facepalmed herself.

" My dear Stupid CEO , doctors cannot treat the patients with their bare hands. " she said in an irritated tone.
Without waiting for his reply she continued "Please stop your stupid questions and do the other preparations."

Rahul closed his mouth.

Then Nikitha remembered something and said in a stern tone "Boys remember ,No Drinks."

Boys said nothing and kept quiet.
Because they knew about Nikitha's anger so they decided not to provoke her.