Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey

Author's Pov

Everyone was enjoying the drink. 
Shivani and Sanjeev were sitting at the dining table with Mrs.John. Rahul was sitting with Mr.John near the kitchen island. Veera and Manisha in the living room. 

Arjun and Rishi were sitting outside the Cottage. After a while Nikitha came and sat with them. 

"Rishi, do you know about Nick's crush list?" Arjun asked suddenly.

Nikitha's eyes widened in shock.

"Crush list?" Rishi asked and raised his eyebrows. His lips curled into a grin.

"Yeah..." Arjun said.

"Ajju...." Nikitha stressed his name. But Arjun didn't mind her.

"I know that she has a celebrity crush." Rishi said.

"Do you know about her secret crush names?" Arjun asked with a smirk.

Rishi shook his head.

"Arjun..." Nikitha tried to stop him.

"I'll tell,"Arjun said.

"Arjun enough." Nikitha said.

"Baby please be silent." Rishi said sternly.

Nikitha closed her mouth abruptly.

'Wow.... Rishi has the capacity to control this witch.' Arjun thought.

"Mathew, Ashwin, Vivaan, Akhil , Yogi and .." Arjun was listing Nikitha's crush list.

"Ajju, please..." Nikitha said.

"Hey I forgot his name, that fellow your brother's friend..." Arjun said and started to think.

Rishi was shocked and at the same time irritated after hearing Nikitha's crush list

"Hakim Mirza." Rishi said.

"Ohh, Do you know about him?" Arjun asked.

Rishi nodded his head.

"He calls Nick with a fruit name." Arjun said and started to think once again.

"Cherry." Rishi said. 

Nikitha noticed Rishi's sullen look.

So to change the topic she said "I just had a crush on them for 3-4 months, not more than that." 

"I'll accept that but what about your first crush?" Arjun asked Nikitha with a smirk.

Nikitha thought 'Ajju please stop..."

Rishi questioned "first crush?"

"I think we were in 11th 11grade during that time. She used to come to school early and after the class she would leave the campus as soon as possible. One day I came to know that she used to wait for a person near the bus stop. She was stalking him for one complete year." Arjun said.

Rishi was shocked to hear the information.

"But she knew nothing about him." Arjun said.

Rishi turned his head towards Nikitha to get a reply and she nodded her head.

"But I don't know what happened when suddenly she stopped waiting for him." Arjun said.

"What will she do at that bus stop?" Rishi asked Arjun.

"She will be standing there simply. He will be passing by that way on his bike or at a particular time and she will be watching him." Arjun said.

"That's it?" Rishi asked.