Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush

Nikitha's pov

We both entered the elevator.

He was holding my right hand. He took my hands to his lips and kissed my knuckles and said "Thank you." 

I was blushing because of his actions. He said "Aww... my queen is blushing." 

I said "Stop it Rishi."

He chuckled and said "Ok baby." 

Soon the elevator reached the 9th floor. Our parents were sitting in the tables. We went towards them. They were smiling at each other after seeing us together.

Meena aunty came and hugged me. No no... she crushed me with her hug.

Then my mom and dad hugged me.

"Guys, I am hungry." Rithivi bro winced like a kid.

"Rithivi, wait for sometime." Rishi said.

"Bro...." He dragged.

Everyone laughed at his antics. We all sat and ordered different kinds of food for lunch.

Rishi sat next to me. He was holding my left hand under the table. I tried to remove my hand from his hold but he didn't leave my hands. Our parents were talking about something. I pleaded with him with my eyes but he shook his head. 

So I moved towards him then whispered in his ears "Baby please...." 

He was shocked. 

*cough ... cough* 
Someone coughed.

We both came back to sense. I pretended to look at my plate and I used that chance to take my hands from Rishi's hold.

The person who coughed... no no .....the person who made a fake cough is Rithivi. Rishi glared at him but Rithivi shrugged his shoulders.Both our parents were on cloud nine.

After lunch. Rishi asked my mom "hmmm... Aunty I wanted to take Nikitha for shopping. I will drop her at your home after dinner." 

My mom smiled and nodded her in agreement.

Rishi looked at my dad's face to get his reply. 

My dad said to Rishi "Get her an ice cream." 

I know why he said that, because for the last one week I was really upset after hearing about the marriage proposal. Dad bought different flavours of ice cream for me to lighten my mood but I didn't even have a scoop of it. So he told Rishi to buy ice cream for me. We all went to the parking lot. My parents went first then Rishi's parents. 

Rithivi said "bye bro... bye sis-in-law."

I giggled and said "bye bye bro-in-law."

Rishi smirked and raised his eyebrows at me. He opened the car door for me. Then he came to the other side and started to drive. The ride was silent. We didn't say anything. But that silence was a peaceful one. I was looking through the windows for a few minutes and after that I turned my head to look at Rishi. He was concentrating on the road. I was just looking at him and I don't know how many minutes have passed. I came back to sense when Rishi touched my cheeks.

I blinked twice and turned my head towards the window side.

Rishi chuckled and said "Baby... if you stare at me like that ...then I can't concentrate on driving."

I couldn't speak anything because I am blushing like a cherry fruit.

"Rishi..." I called him.

"Yeah baby." He asked me.