Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him

Flashback continues

Nikitha's pov

I was praying to God and trying to remove my hands from those scoundrels' grip.

During that time we heard a noise. It's the sound of a car brake. That car stopped in front us.

I shouted in my top voice " help me.."

Two men came from that car. The second person was around 6.1 ft and he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The tight grip from my hands loosened after seeing them. I used that chance to punch the guy who was holding my right hand.
The other two guys went towards that new person and tried to hit them. But that 6.1.ft fellow gave that scoundrel a punch in his face.
The fight has officially started.
Those scoundrels ran from the place.
I stood near my car and took a deep breath.

"Miss, are you ok?" That 6.1ft tall man asked me.

"Yeah I am ok. Thank you so much." I said but I was trembling. Even though I tried to sound normal. I failed.

He understood my vulnerable state so he asked me "Miss if you don't mind I will drop you at home."

"It's ok I will go by myself." I said trying to be confident.

But once again I failed miserably.

"Mam your shivering, my guard will bring your car. You can come with me in my car."

I looked at him from top to bottom. I think he understood my thoughts.
I was a bit unsure whether to go with him or not.

He said " My name is Samael, this is my card. Still if you have doubts you can inform anyone that you're with me and you can share your live location with them."

I just glanced at his card but I couldn't register anything.

"I will come with you." I said.

From his concerned look I felt he is not a bad person. His looks and words made me trust him.

But you won't trust strangers quickly.

You're correct but I don't feel bad about him.

But be careful this time.

Ok sure.

Samael snapped his fingers in front of me and said you're zoned out. I just replied with a smile.
He smiled and opened his car door for me like a gentleman. His guard came in my car.

I gave him my address. But still I was shivering so he took a coat from the back seat of the car and gave it to me but I said I am comfortable and gave his coat back to him.

I know I was a bit rude to him but I was a little uncomfortable. So he adjusted the car temperature to keep me warm.
Nice person.

This is the first time I got myself into a problem.

I warned you.

I know I made a mistake. I should have taken your words.

Samael spoke with me to lighten my mood and tried to make me comfortable.

We spoke about our professions. I told about my hospital. He even insisted that I should visit the doctor but I assured that I will take the medication if needed.

After talking for a few minutes with him I came back to my normal mood.

He stopped his car in front of my home. I got down and received my car keys from his guard and once again I thanked them.