Epi No.20 - Veera is missing

Author's pov 

Flashback 

After coming out of the mall Nikitha made a call to her friends.

Except Manisha, everyone was there in the conference call. Nikitha told about the incident that happened in the pub and in the hospital.

Shivani sighed and asked "Why did Manisha accept to be his girlfriend?" 

"I don't know." Nikitha replied.

"Is she planning something?" Rahul asked while smirking.

"Maybe there's a chance." Arjun said.

"Whatever it may be, just ensure whether she is safe with him." Dipshi said.

Everyone accepted her point.

"Dips, Veera is like my brother. He promised me that he will take care of her. So don't worry." Nikitha spoke in favour of Veera.

Two days later Nikitha went to Pallavi's home. 

"Nikitha, what's happening between my brother and your best friend?" Pallavi asked.

"Pallavi.. uhmm.." Nikitha started.

"I know each and every detail so don't try to pretend." Pallavi said sternly.

"Don't worry Pallavi. Everything is fine." Nikitha assured.

"Tell your best friend to stay away from my brother. You know right what happened to him last time." Pallavi asked Nikitha.

Nikitha sighed in defeat and nodded her head.

Manisha's pov

1 ½ month later I was shopping in the mall all alone because Nikitha is busy with her work.

I finished my shopping and asked my car driver to keep the things in the car so that I could have my supper peacefully.

I was moving towards the McDonald's which was on the ground floor when someone called my name.

"Manisha....." I turned my head to see that person.

It's Veera.

I smiled after seeing him. We both were standing in the centre part of the mall. Veera walked towards me and few people surrounded us with the musical instruments.

Suddenly someone touched my shoulders and I turned around.

It's my brother Madhesh.

When did he come to India? What is he doing here?

He grabbed my hands and started to walk towards the exit door. 

"Madhesh leave my hand." I said. 

His actions gained a few people's attention and they were watching us and it was embarrassing for me.

"Just shut up and walk. I don't want to create a scene here." Madhesh turned his head towards me and hissed.

He was boiling in anger.

I didn't dare to speak a word after seeing his face. So I just tried to keep up my pace with him.

I turned my head to look at Veera. He was just standing there and looking at me blankly.

Madhesh took me to his car and opened the door for me. He came towards the other side and started to drive. He was very fast while driving. If I didn't put the seat belt I would have bumped my head in the car's dashboard. Usually he won't drive rashly and insist that I should follow the traffic rules but today he was not himself.