Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance

Rishi's pov...

There she is ...

My Queen.

She is wearing a Pearl ash colored gown. She made her hair into a twisted bun and few white pearls were stuck into her hair. She had a smokey makeup look.

I was mesmerised by her beauty.

She came towards me and snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Rishi....Rishi..." She called me.

I shook my head and answered her

"Hel.... hello.. hi"

Shit! I was stammering.

She giggled.

"How do I look?" She asked me and raised her eyebrows.

I cleared my throat and said "You look ravishing."

Aww... she is blushing for my comments.
I took her hands and we went inside the party hall.
The party was in full swing and I was with my friends. Thank god my friends didn't notice Taniya. Arun and Kishore's family said they will be late for the party so I sighed in relief because I don't want them to know about our relationship now.

Most of our business partners left and at the end of the party my dad told our friends and family members to stay back.

My dad took me to the stage. "Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your presence and your wishes. Today I would like to share some good news with you people. My son Rishi is going to get married soon. I proudly call my future daughter-in-law Nikitha to the stage."

Saying this he turned towards Nikitha and gestured her to come to the stage.
Everyone clapped their hands.

I was shocked and Nikitha widened her eyes in shock. I know she didn't expect this suddenly.
My dad told me to bring Nikitha to the stage so I went towards her.
I grabbed her hands and took her to the stage. She didn't say anything and walked with me silently.

"Queen...." I called her.

She didn't respond.

We went to the stage. Our parents were grinning at us. My friends were glaring at me and my relatives were scrutinising Nikitha keenly.
Dad said pointing towards Nikitha "So she is my future daughter-in-law Nikitha. She is a Doctor. We have planned to arrange an engagement for them during September."

She stood on the stage like a statue.
Everyone cheered and clapped for us. Then my relatives came and spoke to Nikitha.
I was dragged by my friends to the corner table. Everyone was glaring at me. Arun and Kishore were in the peak of anger.

Vinith held my collar and asked me "What's happening here Rishi?"

How dare he? I will break his hands today. My friends stood up from their seats.

Before I could react. I heard a deadly calm voice "Leave him Vinith."

We all turned towards the direction where the voice came from.

I know it's my Love

She was 5steps away from us. Standing like a majestic queen. I could feel the aura which was created from her presence and her voice.

She came towards us and still Vinith was holding my collar.

She stood beside me and said "I said take your hands from him Vinith."

Once again her calm deadly tone.
Vinith gulped audibly and left my collar.
Till now her eyes were emitting fire but when she turned towards my face her eyes were softened.