Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush

Author's pov:

All we're playing. Asking questions to each other and having fun. Rithivi spinned the bottle. It was Vinith's turn to ask Taniya. Taniya chose Truth.

Vinith asked "You know I love you right. Will you marry me or not?"

Taniya chuckled. 

Rishi fisted his hand then wondered why she was chuckling like this.

Taniya raised her eyebrows and said in a calm voice "There's a correction in your question. You like me but you don't love me and I don't want to marry you."

Vinith couldn't say anything after that.

Rishi grinned.

All were playing but in between Taniya's phone was ringing now and then.
Once again her phone rang and it's the 3rd time. She excused herself and went to attend the call.

Rithivi asked Deepika " Anything important in the hospital. She is getting calls continuously."

Deepika smiled and said "No no .. she is getting calls from her friends. Her friends are the most important people in her world. She will always give first preference to them."

Rithivi asked, "First preference means."

Arun said "She will listen only to eight people. They only have the power to control this witch"

Rishi and Rithivi were surprised with their answers.

Rithivi asked "Who are they?"

Deepika said "Sekar uncle , Bindu aunty (Taniya's parents) are the first two people."

Rishi asked, "Then the other six."

Arun said "Her best friends. Even Taniya will decline our calls while talking with them."

Rithivi asked "How important are they?"

Deepika said "yeah, most important. Even if she buys small things , going somewhere or buying something. She will tell each and everything to her friends. Once we all went to a relative's house. I think the next day she planned an outing with her friends. Even though she is tired of travelling. She went to the mall with them . She will take advice only from her friends. Very stubborn."

Rithivi said to Rishi in a low voice, "You should get close to her friends."

Rishi nodded his head.

All heard a commotion in the living room. So they went there except for Taniya.

"Hey guys" a man said.

"Hakim" Arun shouted and Boys went and hugged him

Hakim Mirza, he's one of the people in Rishi's friends gang.
COO of Mirza solutions.

"Omg why did he came here?" Vinith muttered.

But Rithivi heard him. 

"What happened Vinith?"

"Taniya has a crush on him." He said.

Rishi's mom and dad were talking to Hakim Mirza.

Rithivi gestured for Rishi to come near him.
Rithivi said to Rishi "Bro .. Taniya has a crush on Hakim."

Rishi gave a disbelieving look.

Rithivi continued "Vinith told me this."

Rishi said "Get the complete details from vinith."

Rithivi nodded his head.
Rishi, Arun and Hakim were talking with each other.

On the other side Rithivi pulled Vinith to the Garden and asked him "Does Hakim know about this?