Epilogue - Happily ever after

2 weeks later 

Dr. Ishwariya came to examine Nikitha.

"How are you feeling?" Ishwariya asked her.

"I'm fine." Nikitha replied.

"I'll ask you a few questions." Doctor said,Nikitha nodded her head.

After a few questions Ishwariya noticed Nikitha's uneasiness when she asked questions about Samael.

"Is everything ok between you and Rishi?" Ishwariya asked.

"Ye..yes.. yes." Nikitha stammered.

"Nikitha tell me the truth then only I can help you." Ishwariya assured.

"I.. I.. ummm.. I feel like..." Nikitha tried to speak but she couldn't.

"Did you love Samael?" Ishwariya asked suddenly.

"No no..." Nikitha denied abruptly.

"Then?" She asked.

"I feel guilty for not telling anything to Rishi." Nikitha answered.

"That's it?" Ishwariya asked.

"Yes, I agree that I liked Samael and I had a crush on him but it was during my teenage years and now I love Rishi. I won't say that I don't care for Samael. I can care for everyone but love is only for one person and that one person is Rishi." Nikitha said determinedly.

"After that incident Rishi didn't ask me anything." Nikitha said.

"Do you want him to fight or argue with you?" Ishwariya asked while chuckling.

"I didn't mean it that way,"Nikitha said.

"Then?" Ishwariya asked.

"He .. he could have questioned me but he didn't do anything like that. He was very understanding. He stayed with me all the time and took care of me." Nikitha said.

"You can understand everything then what is your problem?" Ishwariya asked.

"I.. I just want to tell Rishi that Samael is nothing to me. He is just my past. I feel guilty for hiding my past from Rishi and at last I couldn't hold anything and cried like a mad woman. I thought I had an eye on everything but I failed miserably." Nikitha said.

"Nikitha, as you said it's just an outburst of emotions. You were bottling up your emotions all these days. Rishi's separation, your friends acts and Samael made your mind vulnerable that's it." Ishwariya said.

"Are you maintaining any distance from Rishi?" Ishwariya asked.

Nikitha nodded her head.

"Why?" Ishwariya questioned.

"I.. I ... don't know but I feel I have hurted him. He deserves a better girl I think. Sometimes you know in these 2 weeks I just wanted to run and hug him tightly and say I love Rishi. Please stay with me forever but I couldn't." Nikitha confessed.

"Don't over think Nikitha. You didn't hurt him." Ishwariya said.

"You were ready to sacrifice your life for Rishi and after getting your consciousness first you were worried about Rishi. Your subconscious mind gave him topmost priority but you couldn't understand that." Ishwariya said.

These words knocked some sense into Nikitha's head. 

After that Ishwariya and Nikitha spoke about a few things.

"Loving someone makes us happy and gives us a good feeling, but the feeling of being loved is indescribable." Nikitha said with her usual smile.

Ishwariya nodded her head.