Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead

Author's Pov

Everyone was shocked but Manisha's facial expression was priceless.

The person who was standing near the doorway was VEERA.

"How did you come here?" Rishi asked Veera.

"By car." Verra said and shrugged his shoulders.

"How are you guys? " Veera asked everyone.

"We are fine but how did you come here within such a short span of time?" Arjun asked him.

"My lovely sister is in tears so how can I be patient so I came here." Veera said.

"It will take around 14 hours to come from Tokyo. How is this possible?" Shivani asked him.

"I am superman." Veera said and everyone glared at him.

"OK.. ok don't look at me like that guy's. Yesterday itself I came from Tokyo. I went to Bangalore to attend a function. I called Manisha when I arrived at Chennai Airport. So from the airport I came here directly. That's all." Veera said.

"When I called, Why didn't you tell me? Manisha asked him.

"I planned to surprise you." Veera said while grinning and Manisha looked at him sternly.

Veera moved towards Rishi and punched in his stomach.

"This is for hurting her." Veera said.

Rishi clutched his stomach.

"Hey, I'm your best friend." Rishi said.

"But Nikitha is like my sister so better be careful before doing something wrong." Veera said.

"Do you want him or shall we throw him out?" Veera asked Nikitha.

She giggled and said "Leave him Veera."

Veera smiled and patted Nikitha's head then he said "Good choice."

Nikitha nodded her head.

Everyone greeted him. Then finally Veera went towards Manisha.

"Darling... " He called her sweetly.

"What?" Manisha asked without any expression.

"Darling... this time I didn't do anything, don't get angry." Veera said with a fake cry.

Manisha giggled at his antics.

Veera pulled Manisha's hands. She fell on him like a thud. Manisha gasped at his sudden actions.

Veera hugged her tightly and said in her ears " I love you."

She muttered "I love you too."

"Ohh my God .. my poor eyes. Both of you stop your romance for the time being." Rahul shouted.

"We can't stop. If you don't want to see then close your eyes." Veera said while hugging Manisha.

After a while the girls pulled Nikitha to the room.

"Tell me." Shivani asked Nikitha sternly.

"So you wanted to know , how did I forgive him? " Nikitha asked.

Girls nodded their heads.

"Yes, we wanted to know. As far as I know about your character. You won't accept the apologies easily and you won't forgive easily." Shivani said.

"A few years ago there was a girl in Rishi's friend's gang. Her name is Gracia . One day after the Rishi's first year success party. She asked him to drop her at home. During the ride she tried to say something to him. But at last she didn't say anything and went inside her home. The next morning Rishi received a call from the cops. They informed that Gracia is dead." Nikitha said with a worried face.