Epi No.3- Trip Day 01

The next day Nikitha gave her leave letter to the HR department.
The whole Hospital thinks that Harish and Nikitha had a relationship so if anything concerns about Nikitha the news will be sent to Harish.

So the HR department transferred the leave letter to Harish's cabin. 
After reading Nikitha's leave letter Harish was irritated because if he grants her leave he can't see her for one complete week . 
So he started to think about the ways to deny the leave letter.
After a few minutes he called Nikitha to his cabin.

As soon as Nikitha entered he started to admire her.

Nikitha greeted him and stood behind the chair. He gestured to her to sit.

"How are you Nikitha?" he asked sweetly.

"I am good Sir." she replied in a plain voice. As expected she didn't show any emotion to his question so he directly came to the point.

"Why do you want one week leave?" Harish asked her.

"Sir it's my personal and I did overtime for the past 3 weeks so you can compensate with that."

She replied without hesitating for a second.

"But Nikitha we have meetings and surgeries scheduled for next week."He said.

"Sir, the meetings should be attended by yourself and I don't have any part in those meetings. I have completed all my work and I don't have any surgeries scheduled for the next 2 weeks." She said in a dominant tone.
Like breaking his question walls.

Harish wanted to know the reason for her leave but she refused to say.

Controlling the anger Harish asked once again " Nikitha, why are you taking leave?" 

This time his tone was very polite and pleasing.

"Sir, I have mentioned clearly that I have personal work." She said in an irritated tone.

Finally he couldn't compromise her to tell the reason so he gave up. Harish granted leave for Nikitha.

While Nikitha was leaving the cabin he said " I will miss you. " 

He said those words like a teenage boy who is going to miss his girlfriend during the summer holidays. 
After completing her work Nikitha went shopping with Manisha and Dipshi.

They bought jeans, t-shirts ,shirts ,crop tops ,jerkins etc ..like everything they see.

At last Nikitha thought of buying a saree so they went to a saree shop. Nikitha bought a black saree and a red saree which had a beautiful design and hand embroidery .
After shopping they went to a restaurant to have dinner. Nikitha was flooded in her thoughts until Dipshi shouted her name.

Dipshi asked in concern "What happened to you? why are you like this?" 

"Nothing, I am a little tired."Nikitha replied while hiding her emotions.

After returning home Nikitha checked for a particular message and as usual she was disappointed.
Then she went to bed.

_________________________________

The most awaited day arrived.

Nikitha was getting ready in her room. As soon as she came down she saw her friends except Arjun.

Rahul announced "The princess arrived" he bowed his head to welcome her.

Everyone started to laugh at his antics.

Nikitha asked " Who allowed you inside the house?"

Rahul " Ha ha... your mom only."

Hearing her daughters words