Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse

Manisha's pov

Flashback 

1 month later

I don't know what's happening in my life. Veera stopped annoying me , he stopped calling me 10 times a day. For the past 1 month he used to call me twice a week. I know he was busy with his new project but I missed him badly. 

I was preparing for the Tokyo medical conference. I didn't inform Veera that I'm flying to Tokyo. Our medical team consists of 10 members. Arjun and Sara came with me. We went to the conference and stayed there for 2 weeks. Conferences, meetings and official gatherings happened for 11 days and we had 3 days for sightseeing. 

I went to a club with Arjun and Sara. For the past one month I haven't gone anywhere. In order to get rid of the thoughts of Marriage, love and Veera I concentrated on my work but I failed badly because I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Veera. 

I ordered a red snapper cocktail. 

From the morning I was not in a good mood. I saw couples dancing and enjoying themselves together. Suddenly I thought about Veera.

I had lots of confusion. I know that he is giving me space to think about the relationship but I felt he went far away from me. 'You will regret it if you let him go.' Nikitha's words were constantly ringing in my mind. 

As if she had done Phd in love and relationship, she gave me a lecture for an hour. That Witch had done something to me that's why I'm thinking about Veera too much. To get Veera out of my mind I went to the ground floor of the club. 

I saw people playing pool table , poker, Pachinko and keno etc. I diverted my eyes towards the pool table because I saw a familiar figure. 

It's none other than my annoying boyfriend Veera. I was surprised to see him. He too noticed my presence and came towards me. 

"Darling..." He said with a wide grin.

"Hey.." I said and tried to smile casually.

Then we sat on the couch and had a conversation for a few minutes. He came to Tokyo for his business purpose. I tried to be normal around him but I couldn't. I excused myself and went to the washroom. When I returned back I saw a woman talking with Veera. She was holding his hands. I went towards them. Veera couldn't see me because I was standing behind him. I have seen her somewhere. It took me a few minutes to remember that girl's face.

My eyes widened in shock after realising her identity. 

GIA.

What the hell is happening here? Did she come back? No no no that cannot happen.

I heard their conversation.

"I'm sorry for leaving you but believe me I missed you badly. I understood I cannot live without you. I want you back Veera please." Gia said.

Veera didn't reply to anything. At Least he could have removed his hand from her hold. I was waiting for him to say something but he was silent. 

That's it I lost my patience. I'm not going to leave her today. I don't know what came into me. I just went and pulled Veera's hand from her hold. 

She was pissed off. Veera had different kinds of expressions on his face. 

"Miss, who are you? What the hell are you doing?" She asked me in a pissed off tone. 

But I didn't care. I just held his right hand and leaned on him. 

"Hey." She said. 

"I'm his fiance." I said with a smirk.