Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed

Author's pov

Nikitha was sitting on the wooden log like a log.

"Why are you telling me to stop Sanjeev? Ohh you can't see her tears but what about me? I lost everything because of her." Dipshi said.

"Ms.Dipshi my mom rejected you because during that time Rishi bro was not interested in getting married. He was struggling hard with his business so my mom informed your parents about our situation but you're saying as if we rejected you wantedly. Even your parents understood our situation and Nikitha doesn't know about these things. Even Rishi bro also doesn't know about this." Rithivi said.

Disphi tried to say something but she was interrupted by Manisha.

"Don't you dare to open your mouth. You said that Nikitha ruined your first love. Do you know the actual truth?" Manisha asked.

Dipshi frowned.

"Your senior was in love with Shivani and that fellow wanted to be friends with you because he thought that you would help him. During that time Shivani was in love with Victor. Nikitha came to know about your senior and she informed him not to disturb Shivani and even she said that you love him. But that dump head was following Shivani so Nikitha warned him to stay away from her. If you come to know about this definitely you will suffer and even misunderstandings can happen between you and Shivani so Nikitha didn't tell you these things." Manisha said.

Everyone was shocked.

"Have you ever shared your business ideas with us?" Rahul asked sternly.

Disphi shook her head.

"Then how could you expect us to help you?" Rahul asked.

"If you have a problem about Rishi's mom selecting Nikitha as their daughter-in-law. You should ask her not to Nikitha. All these days you were acting like a Saint and now you're accusing her." Shivani said

"You said that school management gave the last science department seat to Nikitha but you applied at the last minute, that's the actual reason you didn't get the seat. You don't want Nikitha to get that seat, that's why you also applied for the science department." Arjun said.

"Don't you have any other schools? If you really wanted to become a doctor you could have applied to other schools. You wanted to help Lizzy by keeping Nikitha away from Sanjeev so you joined his class. Along with Lizzy you asked a few boys to bully Nikitha on the road." Arjun said.

After hearing this information Sanjeev was shocked to the core.

"All these years you were backstabbing Nikitha. Even though you tried to steal Nikitha's final year project, I came to know about your plans and kept that project with myself until the submission. Do you think that no one will find out about your cunning attitude? Nikitha used to call me stupid but she is a actual stupid to believe you wholeheartedly. She was too naive to know about your foxy character. I know about your true colour from the first year of our college itself that's why I maintained a good distance from you." 
Rahul said.

Dipshi didn't utter a single word.

"You joined hands with that Lizzy and created so many problems for Nikitha. 
Nikitha wants Sanjeev to be happy that's why she maintained a distance with him after she came to know that Lizzy and Sanjeev had feelings for each other. 
You filled Lizzy's mind with the false information about Nikitha even though you made Sanjeev believe that I stole his best friend.
All these years you acted as if you're happy for Nikitha's success but actually you were jealous." Arjun said.

Few drops of tears fell from Sanjeev's eyes.
All these years he misunderstood Nikitha and Arjun. Sanjeev thought about his memories with Nikitha and Arjun.