Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this

Author's pov

Nikitha didn't notice the three pairs of eyes were watching her moves keenly.

Nikitha's pov

I was walking on the road. Someone opened the car door and came outside.

It's...... Samael.

"Hey, Nikitha, what are you doing here at this hour? You're completely drenched. Is everything ok?"

Saying this he put his coat around me. He had concerned eyes and sounded concerned. I was standing there without replying to him. He came and shook my shoulders.

"Nikitha are you ok?" He asked me once again.

I looked around where I was standing and then only I realised my state. My hair was scattered around my face. Then my clothes got wet. I was embarrassed by my situation and clutched his coat close to my body.

"I ... that.." I was stammering. I couldn't speak anything. My throat was dry and sore. 

Samael gave me a water bottle and gestured to drink. I nodded my head and drank a few sips of water. 

"I .. I just came to meet my friend and then....." I tried to lie.

He stopped me in between and said "Hey, you can explain later. First I'll drop you at home." 

I couldn't say anything.

He opened his car door and gestured for me to sit.

"Nikitha... " He called me.

I nodded my head and sat in the car.

Then he started the car. I was shivering in the cold. He adjusted the car's temperature to warm. 

He didn't ask me anything , instead he switched on the music player.

I was flooded with thoughts of Rishi. Tears from my eyes were rolling down constantly. Thank god, Samael didn't switch on the lights in the car or else he would have noticed my tears.

I turned my head towards the window side.

Samael stopped his car in front of my house. I wiped my tears and turned towards his side and said "Thank you so much."

Samael smiled and said , "Don't worry, everything will be alright."

I didn't say anything and just nodded my head.

"Why don't you come inside and have a cup of coffee?" I asked him because twice he came to rescue me when I was in a vulnerable condition. So to show my gratitude I told him to come.

"Sorry Nikitha , not today." He said with a smile.

I tried to say something but he interrupted me and said "Next time I will come to your house for sure.. ok" 

I just nodded my head and thanked him once again and went to my home. 

The time is around 11.30 pm. I know mom and dad would have slept so I used the spare key to open the door and went straight away to my room.

I went to the washroom and sat in front of the shower. Because of the geyser the water was warm. Tears from my eyes didn't stop. After an hour I changed my clothes and went to bed. I tried to call Rishi but my number was blocked by him.

Why is he doing this to me? Why? He didn't even try to listen to my explanation. He was mistaken about me completely. He made a false accusation against me. How could he do this? I have to explain everything to him. He should know the truth behind those screenshots. I will explain all the truth and put a full stop to this relationship.