Epi No.19 - Sara

Author's pov

Rishi asked Veera "So, when did you meet her next time?" 

"Hospital." Veera replied.

"What?" Rishi asked.

Veera's pov

Flashback 

I was angry with Manisha so I told my guards to search for her but she went back to Chennai. 
One week later I came to Chennai. As soon as I landed in Chennai I received a call from my younger sister's husband.
He told me to come to the hospital.

My sister was pregnant and she was admitted in the hospital. The time was around 1am. Nurses were running here and there. 

One of the nurses said to my bro-in-law "Sir, your wife can't deliver the baby naturally so we have to perform a C-section. Gynaecologists are one way so don't worry. Until then you complete the other formalities."

'Such a big hospital but they don't have a Gynaecologist at a crucial time.' I cursed the hospital management.

"Veera.." Someone called me.

"Nikitha.." I said her name in disbelief.

"Wait wait wait..... why Nikitha came here? She is not a Gynaecologist or obstetrician " Rishi interrupted.

"My God... Rishi. I'm in between my flashbacks so don't disturb me." I said to him.

"First tell me, how did you know her?" Rishi questioned me.

"Argh....... Nikitha is my sister's best friend." Veera said.

"Really." Rishi asked.

"Baby, I know Pallavi(Veera's sister) from my childhood. Veera's dad and my dad are best friends so I used to play with Pallavi during my childhood days and we are like a family. She completed her schooling and went abroad. After a few years she came back but we were still in contact. I took care of her during her maternity days so Pallavi's husband called me when she had labour pain so I went to the hospital." Nikitha answered Rishi's question.

"Ohh.. that's the reason Veera claims you as his sister... Haan." Rishi asked.

Nikitha smiled and nodded her head.

'Why did Nikitha choose him? I thought this chatterbox had some brain.' Veera thought.

Veera continued, "Nikitha came towards me."

"What happened? Where is she?" Nikitha asked.

"She is in the labour ward but doctors are not there." I said while grinding my teeth.

I was fuming in anger. My baby sister is in the labour ward but no one is there to take care of her.

"Veera calm down. My friends are working in this hospital. I'll call them." Nikitha said.

She took her phone and called someone.

"Arjun , where are you? Come to the labour ward." Nikitha said to the person on the phone.

"Where?... ok ." She said and hung up.

She turned towards me and said "I'll be back in a minute. You just wait here." 

Nikitha went somewhere.

"Doctor..." My brother-in-law said.

I turned towards his direction.
A girl was standing in front of them.
She removed her surgical mask.