Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets

Author's pov

Nikitha..." Someone called her name.

Nikitha couldn't move her body even a little bit. 

She raised her eyes from the ground and looked straight.

She gasped after seeing that person.

"What are you doing here?" Nikitha asked that person.

"My dear best friend, I kidnapped you." The person said.

"Why? What did I do? Why are you doing this?" Nikitha asked.

"You ruined my brother's life. I wanted you to get married to my brother but you chose Rishi." That person said.

Nikitha frowned.

"You're brother?" Nikitha asked in disbelief.

"Yes, he has been in love with you for the past few years." the person said.

"What?" Nikitha asked in disbelief.

The person started to narrate about her brother.

"My brother saw you in a plant nursery when you were fighting for a tulip flower plant and he sent those plants to you. Then he fell in love with you and I helped him. He sent you gifts through me. He spoke to your dad two years ago. Your dad agreed for the wedding…..." The person explained and Nikitha was shocked.

'Yes, when I was in 12th grade I fought with the nursery shop keeper. I was asking for a Tulip flower plant. After a few days I received the plant pot but I thought it was delivered by the nursery shop.' Nikitha's memories 

'He knows everything about me. He bought that flower plant for me from Himachal Pradesh. God.... He spoke to my dad too. But why didn't dad tell me anything? Why? Dad borrowed money from him but why does he need so much money.' Nikitha thought, then she moved her eyeballs down to look at the platinum chain which had adorned her neck for the past one year.

Even Rishi had noticed the platinum chain when he met her in the hospital for the first time.

"He used to send tulip flower bouquets for your birthdays. He used to support you always. Most of the words spoken by me were said by my brother. He used to instruct me how to change your glum mood." That person said.

"The bouquet which was on my dressing table before yesterday?" Nikitha asked.

"My dear smart friend. It was also sent by my brother and you have already seen those flowers near the stream so he may have thought to give that to you." That person answered.

That person told everything about that anonymous person who loves Nikitha.

"You received a stethoscope and a letter during the first day of your work."  The person said.

Nikitha remembered about that costly stethoscope and the letter.

"He sent those wishes when you won the Fashionista competition." The person said that all these days Nikitha thought the bouquet was sent by Rishi.

Nikitha couldn't process this information.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise from her back side.

"Bring that b**** here." That person said.

Nikitha heard few people walking and they stopped in front of her

Nikitha was shocked to see the person who was standing in front her. 

"Manisha..." Nikitha cried.