Epi No. 28 - The End

Rishi's pov

Last two days were the worst days of my life. I didn't expect that my best friend will betray me badly.

Because of Zarrina my Nikitha my baby is lying there lifeless. I'm one of the reasons for her mental breakdown. She started taking Antidepressant pills.

Everyone was praying for Nikitha and it's been more than 36hours since she didn't opened her eyes.

Suddenly her pulse rate started to drop but after sometime it became normal.

Nikitha's pov

"Angel.. be happy always..." Samael said.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"You don't worry about me angel." He said.

"Please..." I said but he moved away from me.

"I won't disturb you. Bye take care my love." He said with his charming smile.

Author's pov

After two days Nikitha opened her eyes with great difficulty.

Nurse rushed outside and informed the doctor.

Doctor came and checked her. 

"You should not stress yourself and get ample amounts of rest." Doctor said.

As soon as the doctor left Nikitha's room, Nikitha and Rishi's parents, including her best friends, came to her room.

"Nikie..... " Nikitha's mother cried.

Nikitha sat on the bed but she didn't lift her head and look at anyone.

"How are you sweetheart?" Rishi's mother asked while caressing Nikitha's head.

"I'm fine aunty. Mom please don't cry." Nikitha assured them.

Everyone asked about her health.

Nikitha just nodded her head for everything.

But Rishi didn't utter a single word to her.

Manisha noticed Nikitha's unusual silence and waited for a chance to talk with her in private.

"Can you please talk to her?" Rishi asked Manisha in a low tone.

Manisha smiled a bit and nodded her head and felt happy that Rishi understood Nikitha.

"Please one at a time." Nurse came and announced.

"I'll stay with her." Nikitha's mom said.

"Aunty you didn't have your lunch so please take it then you can be with her." Manisha said.

Like this she told various reasons and sent everyone outside.

"Darling..." Veera called her slowly.

Manisha nodded her head and he too went out along with Rishi.

"What do you want to say Nisha?" Nikitha asked without meeting Manisha's eyes.

Manisha raised her eyebrows in amusement and chuckled then sat beside her.

"How do you feel now?" Manisha asked.

Nikitha sighed and said "Good. You?"

Manisha said "I'm fine and thank you." 

"Don't be. Everything is because of me." Nikitha said.