Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss

Author's pov 

They heard a commotion near the entrance.

Zarrina's men dragged a person inside the factory.

"Welcome my dear brother." Zarrina said mockingly.

Everyone looked at that person. Nikitha couldn't believe her eyes. She felt that her heart was shattering into pieces. As Usual everyone was shocked to see the person who entered that old timber factory.

"Samael..." Rishi said in shock.

Samael was tied in a chair which was opposite to Nikitha but a few metres away from her.

"How are you my dear brother?" Zarrina asked him.

"Leave me Zarrina." He warned.

"I'm doing everything for your good so be calm." She said.

"What did I do? Why are you tying me up?" Samael asked.

"In order to make Nikitha happy you will set Manisha free, that's why I tied you." Zarrina explained.

"How could you backstab me Samael?" Rishi asked him.

"Your father betrayed my father so I did the same to you." Samael said.

Rishi was grinding his teeth in anger.

"How are you Sara?" Samael asked Sara lovingly.

Sara turned her head aside and avoided looking at him.

"Hey, Arjun, nice to meet you. I'm your future brother-in-law." Samael said with a smirk.

Till now Arjun was noticing Samael without blinking his eyes. After his greeting Arjun came to sense and said "Who said that I'll marry your sister?"

"You won't deny my angel's word. So you will marry my sister for sure. Am I right, my angel?"." Samael said the last line while looking towards Nikitha.

Nikitha's face didn't show any kind of emotion. Suddenly Arjun thought something and slightly he leaned towards Rishi's ear and said something to him. Rishi's eyes widened in shock. He looked towards Arjun's face to confirm the information. Arjun's face showed the utmost sincerity.

"Tell her to leave us." Sara said to Samael.

"Hey, I'm also tied to the chair and I don't know what kind of plan Zarrina is having in her mind." Samael said.

"Brother first I'll kill Rishi." Zarrina said and took a gun from the table.

"Stop." Manisha spoke for the first time.

Everyone turned towards her direction.

"Rishi's dad didn't kill your parents. It was my father." Manisha said and coughed blood.

"What?" Everyone asked in unison.

Manisha's dad had an affair with a woman. She is none other than Samael's aunt. She is a naive woman. Manisha's father manipulated and married her.

"My father wanted to get all your family assets so he faked the accident of your parents and made you people to believe that Mr.Raj killed them but my mom came to know about my father's true colour and tried to collect evidence against him but before that she died due to illness." Manisha said.

"How do you know about us and these things?" Zarrina asked Manisha. 

"My mom told these things when she was on her death bed but I don't know about your family details clearly." Manisha said.

"See I told you people to check correctly but you didn't. Thank god our dad had written all the assets in your name otherwise we would have been on the road." Sara shouted at Samael.