Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections

Nikitha's pov

I was sitting in the swing and thinking about my work for the upcoming week.

I heard Rishi's voice "Hey."

I turned my head and said "Hi, you didn't sleep?"

He said "No." Then he came and sat beside me on the swing.

"You said you have a headache , are you ok now?" He asked me with concern.

Omg, what will I say now?

"I think I am fine now." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head.

"I will be leaving for the hospital around 4.30am, " I said.

"OK, I will drop you." He said.

"No, you take a rest. I'll go with the driver." I said

He agreed.

We both sat in silence. He said "I want your suggestion."

I was confused and asked him "What kind of suggestion do you want?"

He opened his phone and said "Next month.. Star light collections will be participating in a Fashionista. This year the competition will be based on women's costumes. I have designed 3-4 lehengas. I want to know your opinion. So can you check this one."

Saying this he tried to show his phone to me but I moved back his phone to him. He was completely confused by my actions and asked me "What happened Nikitha?"

I said "You know about these things more than me. So you just decide for yourself."

I denied politely.

He was asking me again and again but I was declining. At last he lost his temper and said "Why are you acting too much Nikitha? I just asked for a favour."

"Just understand I am not in a position to do this favour for you." I said.

"Why are you saying this?" He asked me with confusion.

"Do you know about the king's collections? I asked him.

"Yeah I know." He said.

"Do you know about the person who owns the Kings collection?" I asked him

"Yeah it's Miss Zarrina right." He said.

I sighed and said "No , I own the Kings collection and 80% of the shares belong to me."

After saying this I didn't look at his face. I was playing with the hem of my dress.
I think it took a few minutes for him to register the details that I have said.

"What about Zarrina then? When did all these happen? Is this the reason you came to Jaipur? How did you buy the shares? Did you design those wedding collections? Is it because of you that the king's collections have 50 branches in 5 cities? Why didn't you tell me about this earlier? Are you angry about the last year's events? Did you purposely make friends with me? Do you want to take revenge on me?..."

He was bombarding me with questions . But the last 2 questions broke my patience.
I raised my voice a little and said " Stop it Rishi."

He stopped speaking abruptly.

"First, I didn't make friends with you purposely, it all happened just like that and I didn't plan anything. Second, yes I wanted to take revenge but that doesn't have any connection with our friendship. Third, yes I was angry about last year's events but I am not angry with you." I said.