Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry

Author's pov...

Nikitha was flooded in her own thoughts when her friends came to the room.

"Nikitha ... we need to talk about something." Manisha said.

Nikitha furrowed her eyebrows and asked "What?"

Everyone sat on the bed.

"You need to talk to Rishi." Manisha said.

"What? No way." Nikitha replied quickly.

"Nick... we can understand your state. Just talk to him once then decide." Arjun said.

Nikitha sighed and said " I asked for so many chances...." 

Manisha interrupted and said ,"Nikitha you're talking to him, that's final."

"Never..." I replied.

"Just give him one chance. It will be worth it . Don't do it like him." Arjun said.

Manisha and Dipshi rolled their eyes towards Arjun. 

"Remember we won't force you to accept him. Everything will always be your choice, so choose wisely." Arjun said.

Then he patted Nikitha's head and went to the living room.

Manisha asked Nikitha "Did you still love him?" 

Nikitha's eyes started to fill with tears. 

She controlled herself and shook her head in 'no'.

Manisha hugged her.

"I know you're lying. Just hear this." Saying this Manisha played an audio.

It's a call recording from their conference call. 

Manisha recorded it. 

She thought to use it against Rishi if he is not a good person. But everything went upside down.

Nikitha was shocked to hear Rishi's voice. 

In the living room everyone was sitting silently. Suddenly Rishi received a call so he excused himself and went out.

After a while he was standing near his car and thinking about the days he spent without talking to his Queen.

Rishi's pov

Flashback when Rishi was in Canada.

I came to Canada not only to avoid her and also to attend my business meetings.

But I couldn't concentrate on my work. 

Her face , her voice , her smile, her cute little anger,her eyes.... God .

She is messing up with my mind completely.

Each and every song reminded about her. I can't spend a day without thinking about her. 

I am staring at her photo for hours. I can't even have my food with sanity. I wanted peace. Her crying face came to my mind constantly. I made a huge mistake leaving her behind and coming here. She is my everything. I shouldn't have left her like that. 

When she said that she is going to marry one of her colleagues. I literally lost it. I lost my mind. 

I took the ring from my pocket and glanced at it. She used to love that ring very much. 

I wanted to meet her. I told Jai to prepare for the jet.

I kept the ring back into my purse and that moment a piece of paper from my purse gained my attention.