Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion

Manisha's pov

I was searching for Veera like a maniac. That time I received a call from 10 Downing street.

It's a pub where we used to hang out often.
They said Veera drank too much and started to quarrel with everyone.
I was driving recklessly to the pub. Within 45 minutes I reached the spot. 
I went inside the pub and asked for Veera. One of the waiters took me to the Dance floor. He was dancing to the song. He was singing along with the song.

I moved towards him.

He saw me and shouted to the DJ "Hey, Dj play 'Why this kolaveri di' song."

Empty life-u
Girl-u come-u
Life reverse gear-u

He saw me and sang those Lines.
"Veera, come with me." I said and pulled his hands.

He shoved my hands and sang

Lovvu lovvu
Oh my lovvu
You showed me boww-u
Cow-u cow-u holi cow-u.

He pointed to his heart and sang "I want u hear now-u."

"Veera come." I pulled his hands once again.

"Pch... Darling, leave me." He said.

"Don't say anything, just come with me." I said.

"No.. Come let's have a drink. We will celebrate our break up." He said and moved towards the bar while giggling.

That's it I lost my patience. 

Vigorously I pulled his hands and started to move towards the exit door.

"Hey, leave my hands. I wanna enjoy it." He said and tried to remove his hand from my hold.

I left his hand and slapped him tightly on his cheek. 
He stumbled due to the force. I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards my car. 

I opened my car door and pushed him in the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt. I came to the other side and started to drive towards his penthouse.
He kept a long face and for the first time he was silent throughout the whole ride. That silence disturbed me.

I parked my car in the parking lot. I came to the other side and pulled him out of the car. I grabbed his hand and moved towards the elevator. It took us around 4 minutes to reach the 30th floor. 

"Open the door Veera." I said while standing in front of his penthouse because I don't have the key card or the password to open the door.

"Same password." He said slowly. 

After that slap he didn't raise his head to look at my face. 

I sighed and typed the password.

I knew the password because one day I came to meet him and that time he was not there so I called him and informed that I was waiting in front of his penthouse. He gave me the password and asked me to wait inside.

His penthouse consists of a mini bar , 4 bedrooms in that one bedroom is a master bedroom, office space, swimming pool, kitchen with granite countertops , terrace with a fireplace, an oversized window in the living room and his master bedroom consists of a balcony with large sliding doors.

A huge sports car sculpture was placed in the living room wall. The Opposite wall was covered with photos. Family photos, photos with trophies but these photos were in the medium size. The wall was completely filled with photos except the centre part. The centre part of the wall was left untouched. The empty space can be filled with a large sized photo.