Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you

Nikitha's pov..

I have planned to meet my friends in 2 weeks later. I was excited to meet them. Rishi suggested to meet them on the 1st week itself but Shivani is in Bangalore so I have to wait for her arrival.

But in this 2 week I enjoyed Rishi's presence a lot. We used to hangout daily. He will come to the hospital to pick me up during the evening. We used to go for movies, beaches, fun fairs, shopping and dinner.

We used to buy lots of things for each other during the shopping even though I used to buy things for my friends.

It's Friday evening and I was sitting in my cabin. I received a call from Shivani. 

She said that she can't come to Chennai this week. I thought of postponing the plan but I don't want this thing to prolong too much. I can explain these things to Shivani in the call after the Sunday lunch. 

Rishi was busy with his work so we didn't meet on Friday. Then on Saturday Sanjeev called me and said that he has a client meeting on Sunday. I was irritated to the hell. But I have to see his situation, he is working hard to get a position in his own company so I don't want to be a hindrance to him. 

So finally... Arjun , Dipshi , Manisha and Rahul will be coming to the lunch.

They asked the reason for the meeting but I said it's a surprise.

Saturday I was waiting for Rishi but he didn't come. I called him but there was no response. I sighed and went home. I thought maybe he had too much work.
Finally the most awaited day arrived.
It's Sunday. Last night, Rishi didn't call me but I received his text.

"I'm busy" Rishi's text.

I reminded him about Sunday's meeting and he said I'll be there...

I went to the restaurant around 12.30pm. First Manisha came then Dipshi . Arjun and Rahul came together.
I texted Rishi so many times because I didn't want to reveal the secret so I messaged him. But no response. Then I excused myself and went to the washroom and called him. He didn't pick up my call. Even I called Jai, he said "Sir is in the meeting."

I was puzzled.. if he's in the meeting . Why didn't he inform me earlier?

I told Jai to inform Rishi about the lunch. 

Jai said "I informed mam but sir is very busy."

I sighed in disappointment. I don't know what to do? Or how to cover up this now? I have to explain the reason for the lunch meeting but I don't know what to say?
I went to the table and we ordered the food and started eating it.
I have to say, everyone is eating and I am just playing with my food. Moving the spoon and fork here and there with thoughts running in my head.

Manisha asked me "So tell me what's the surprise?"

I tried to sound normal and replied "I just wanted to meet you guys. That's it."

Dipshi said "so you pranked us. Saying you have a surprise for us."

I said " I bought gifts for you."

Rahul asked me, "Really?"

I replied " Yeah stupid."

After the lunch we all went to my car and I gave all the gifts that I bought for them.
I'm not in the mood to go home. So I went to King's collections office to check the work because the Fashionista competition will be held on Tuesday so I have to help Zarrina. 
After completing a few tasks, I went home around 10pm. I didn't receive any text from Rishi. I was totally disappointed by his behaviour. Monday evening he called me and said that he was busy with little work so he couldn't come for the meeting. His answer was plain. I could sense something was wrong with his behaviour. The next day the Fashionista competition was held and I won 1st place and 2nd place was given to an individual designer. 3rd place was given to someone else.