Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang

Author's pov

Back to reality.....
Rishi , Nikitha and her friends were inside the Tulip Cottage.

Nikitha told everything. The room was silent except for her sobbing.

Except for one person , the other's eyes were burning like a fire. Tears from Nikitha's eyes were rolling down constantly.

Arjun , Rahul and Shivani stood from the bed. Manisha moved towards Nikitha.

Shivani moved first and stood in front of Rishi. 

"How dare you ? How can you talk to her like that?" Shivani shouted in a high pitched tone.

Arjun and Rahul moved towards Rishi. 
Suddenly Arjun punched in Rishi's face.

Rishi stumbled and gained back his posture. 

"I know I made a blunder but I am sorry for everything ." Rishi said sincerely.

"Ohh you're asking sorry... Haan... let me beat you in black and blue and ask sorry." Saying this Rahul moved towards Rishi dangerously. 

Arjun twisted Rishi's hands and made him fall on his knees.

Manisha turned towards Nikitha and asked her in a loud voice " Don't you have any sense ... you dumb girl. Why? Why can't you tell this before itself ? We spoke to each other thrice in a week right ..at least then why can't you tell about his accusation and his behaviour towards you?" 

Nikitha didn't say anything. Everyone was looking at Manisha and Nikitha. 

Seeing Nikitha's reaction Manisha shouted "Open your bloody mouth."

Nikitha flinched at her tone. 

"Tell me Nikitha....." Manisha shook Nikitha's shoulders and shouted once again.

"What do you want me to tell you ? Haan.. do you want me to tell you that the person I love accused me as a characterless girl, gold digger and a thief. How could I say this ? I don't want anyone to know about my miserable state." Nikitha said and started to weep loudly.

Suddenly Manisha's phone started to ring. She took her phone and looked at the screen. She turned towards Nikitha and said "Your lovely brother is calling, let me tell him first. He is the right person to handle your stupidity." 

Nikitha was shocked beyond the core. Once again colour from her face was drained out . She shook her head like no. 

Manisha attended the call. 

" Darling, I have to tell you something..." the person on the line said to Manisha. 

"I too wanted to tell you something. First let me put the phone on speaker." Manisha said.

"Is everything ok?" That person asked in a panicked voice. 

"Do you want to know what Nikitha did?" She asked him.

"What did she do?" That person asked.

Manisha narrated everything to him quickly. 

"Put me on the video call." The person on the line said sternly.

Manisha grabbed the iPad from the side table and called him.
Nikitha was watching everything in horror. 

"Show that bloody b****d face to me." He said.

Manisha turned the camera towards Rishi. Arjun and Rahul made him stand from the floor and held him with a tight grip.

"Rishi.. you." The person on the line said in a shock.