Chapter Two

Adelina Arrison

I never understood why we need to have a history class it's so boring all we learn is stuff that already happened we don't need to learn about it especially since it already happened."Someone explain what the first documented civilization was? The teacher asks but the room is basically crickets all around.

"The first documented civilization in history was in Sumer, in Mesopotamia"Alex says next to me before I or anyone can say anything "Didn't they show you to raise your hand in your old school" I say which she rolled her eyes in response.

"Girls please" the teacher warns before asking the class another question.  "What was the Roman empire?"

"It was Considered the most powerful empire in the history of the world, the Roman Empire came into power in 44 BC under Julius Caesar." I responded

"The black death"

"A pandemic of enormous proportions, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people across Asia and Europe. Some estimates put the death total at 60% of Europe's population at the time." Alex follows up

"The renaissance"

"The movement that lasted from the 14th to the 17th centuries, and contributed to the rebirth of scientific exploration, artistic endeavors, architecture, philosophy, literature and music. The renaissance began in Italy and spread rapidly throughout Europe"

"Democracy"

"whatever this is" Liam groans behind me as he slams his head on his desk.

The whole class was just back and forth about the stupidest things after Alex and I's little but not so subtle argument I zoned out not caring about the stuff people talked about around me, they all had uninteresting lives the most they talked about was parties or how much money they spent last week.

When class was finally over Liam, Grace and I left to the dining hall for our free period we all had.

"Where is Nico and Mathias?" Liam looks around trying to find any sign of them around the room. "I sent them to get me food" Grace smirks

"You have my little brother wrapped around your finger don't you" I laugh "I'm only younger by a minute" my twin yells with Mathias right behind

"You're still younger" I tease ruffling his hair like a puppy.

"What was the whole debate today in class Mathias was talking about in our gossip center" Nico asks.

"I didn't tell you any gossip idiot" Mathias glares.

"Mathias shut up. And the new girl kept on trying to one up me in every question the teacher asked so we kept going back and forth" I explained

"Liam and I were laughing because we had no idea what we were learning until you and the new girl were saying shit so we kept on writing it down to cheat on the test" Grace grins putting up her hand for a high five but only Nico gave her one back.

"The test was last week though, we don't have one for the next two months" I say taking a sip from my water.

"Wait the day I decided to skip to go shopping?"

"Yeah"

"Dammit it's fine at least I have new clothes to keep me happy"

"Did you guys know Mathias knight was British" Liam gasps staring at Mathias just because he always has a bar of the treat called "flake"

"Can't you hear the obvious English accent" he jokes  holding up his candy.

"You weren't supposed to follow along- Mathias flips him off- enough  of the pretty boy-" Liam gets cut off by Mathias

"Thank you glad you noticed I did a few touch ups on my hair and new conditioner for that fluff-"

"Shut up, Chris is throwing a party at the club y'all  down to go?"

"Ew never say y'all again" Grace gives him a disgusted look "Just a yes or no" he rolls his eyes taking a fry from Grace's plate.

A numerous of yes goes around the table but I get distracted by the blonde sitting with the two guys I would of though they all separated and went their own ways but it looks like I was mistaken but it's never too late to stir the pot.

I got up from my seat and walked over to their table numerous of looks from others around but I ignored as always. I sat in the head of the table since the two guys were on one side and Alex was on the other

"Hey guys since your new I wanted to tell you about a party going on this week you guys should totally come" I speak up.

"Uh yeah thanks for informing us can I ask where is it?" I think Dylan asked.

"It's at disco's club it's pretty close from here it starts at 9 we are always at the V.I.P area so just tell them your at Chris's party but if they still don't let you in tell them that Adelina Arrison invited you" I tell them

"Great we'll see you there thank you" Alex speaks up

"Anytime, hope to see you all there" I smile fakely before getting up to go back to my table. "What was that Lin?" Mathias asks

"Just invited them to the party" I shrug "Only the guys or Alex too?"

"All of them im not a bitch" I scoff "I beg to differ" he rolls his eyes "I hate you" I seethed.

"You love me darling admit it" he grins. "You wish" I scoff he murmured something after but I couldn't quite hear is so I let it go and moved on to a different conversation with the rest who are talking about their favorite cheese?

"No colby-jack cheese it's better and more yellowy and it goes with more food" Liam argues

"What does being more yellowy have to do with more cheese?" Nico argues back

"Cheese is supposed to be yellow! Who likes American cheese it's processed and it doesn't even Melt! Oh and did I mention it tastes like pure shit"

"Swiss cheese is my favorite" Mathias adds

"Ooo my favorite cheese is mozzarella" Grace says bringing out her Italian accent for mozzarella.

"NOBODY-CARES if it's not jack cheese don't talk, Mathias why the fuck do you like cheeses that have a bunch of holes in it, it looks disgusting and I would hate for it to be my favorite so you don't get an opinion because you have horrible taste. Grace. never mind" Liam face palms.

"Swiss is a cheese and not a continent?" Grace murmurs, I slap my head on my palm.

"You can't ask what are favorite cheeses are if you can't handle that it's not the one you like" Mathias tells him.

"I thought you guys were going to have good taste but no. Nico like American cheese that is probably plastic made into cheese while Mathias likes hole cheese. Grace doesn't know any cheeses so she said the first that came to mind and Adelina well I think she likes jack in my opinion." he gestures to all but he gives and extra glare to Nico which I laugh at.

"What's so wrong Swiss cheese? "

"It has HOLES!!What cheese has holes it's not supposed to have HOLES"

"It doesn't matter if it has holes it's about the TASTE"

"If it's any better my favorite isn't jack it's actually  those little red wheels you buy at the market" when I say that Liam is basically done and slams his head repeatedly against the table.

"What about animals" Grace cuts in. But it wasn't a good idea to change the subject because it quickly went to hell and this time Nico was telling everyone how we need to like other animals and not dogs.