Chapter Thirty

I can't complain on how good my life I going right now I'm almost done with school it's fast approaching and I'm dying to have that diploma in my hands already.

School finals are over and I just need to hope I did good enough, my whole future depends on it. As for everything else max and Dylan are going strong we don't hang out that much anymore but it's fine because I really want them to work I'm always encouraging them to make plans together and they know I'm they're number one biggest fan. Grace and Liam are going they're own thing like always it's cute seeing they're relationship become stronger and cuter as the days go on. As for me still single with my dog but I have a new buddy or enemy buddy. I've been spending a lot of time at the dealership since they need me there to sing papers as parts come in and just car stuff meaning I'm always having talks with Noah.

Some are insults towards each other others are simple talks and other times he's teaching me about cars which I don't really pay attention too but nod my head so he can think I'm understanding whatever non sense he's trying to stick in my brain.

"Okay princess today's the day" he announces taking the magazine from my hand away. "That I get my car back and never see you again" I say holding up my hands together that it looks like I'm praying.

"No! And you don't want that you love my face it's so well made" he's not lying but he's too cocky about it which makes me roll my eyes. I swear I roll my eyes more to this guy than I probably blink. He just says a lot of stupid but true things I don't want to admit.

"Whatever anyways today is the day you work on you're own car" he says happily pulling me by my arm.

"Hey! No isn't that against customer policy or shit like that Ricardo?" I yell to Noah's father who I met recently and is a very nice guy. "I don't know sweetheart I'm just the owner" he says in his Spanish accent that I love so much Noah has it but it isn't as good as his father Noah just sounds white.

"See wait what Ricardo! I'm going to do that against my will and you're up for it" I scoff he just shrugs and goes back to cleaning his floors.

"Come on princess let me show you my work space" he leads me to a huge garage that smells like gasoline and sweat they're is cars and pieces of cars every where which makes me wonder how do they get any work done.

"My place is over here come on princess walk faster"

"I'm in heels piss boy" I scoff which makes him grain and carry me bridal style the guys around don't even look our way I've met them all and so far everyone likes me except for this one girl who's name I don't remember.

"You just wanted to be carried didn't you" he says setting me down on his chair next to my car that's elevated to my waist. "Eh kind of but I also have heels on which I can't walk to fast on" I shrug getting up and looking at my car.

"You really love this car don't you" he asks getting under it with some told I don't know.

"Yeah I'm in love with it, it actually use to belong to my twin brother he saved up all his Christmas money since my mom didn't want him to have a car yet he took it in his own hands and bought it but the problem was that he was 14 at the time meaning no permit or license my mom was furious" I laugh at the memory "keep going I want to know where this goes" he pops back out for another tool, for a second I thought he wasn't going to listen and just wanted to torcher me by sitting here all bored but it's better than being outside with no one there.

"Anyways my mom yelled at him but it want nothing it was just a "You don't even know how to drive and you bought this junk you know what I don't even care it's you're money this thing is useless but it's yours I'm leaving" it was so funny after she stormed out but after Nico and I turned 16 and he got his license him and Mathias who's a friend of ours since we were young they went on a trip since this used to be a racing car they thought all the racing parts were still in it like the engine and we'll yeah you know you're a mechanic" He laughs.