Chapter Twenty Six

2 years ago..

From all the years I've known him he has never been so gentle or sweet to me like he's been these couple of months it's kind of refreshing and I won't lie it's not cute that he only has a soft spot for me. Me out of all people the girl who poisoned him with a banana muffin after finding out he's allergic to them. He did it to me first so I took my chance when I saw an opportunity.

Mathias was supposed to come meet me at a coffee shop after he finished his football practice but it's been two hours and he haven't shown yet, I don't like waiting for people that won't make the time to actually meet after making sacrifices just to see them. I'm a busy woman especially now that I'm working with a new modeling agency they have me around 24/7 shooting campaigns or magazine covers it's exhausting to make plans or even find hours open in my schedule but I made an exception today. He never showed though.

I sat in that coffee shop for four straight hours praying that he walked threw those doors in full jersey because he ran four to six miles just to meet me and tell me that his coach didn't let them leave or at least any excuse worth convincing me that it was worth waiting there like an idiot while I had paparazzi outside.

A knock on my window made me drop my text book from my lap onto the floor by surprise. I closed my door before walking over to the small couch connected to my window to open it.

"What are you doing here its 4 in the morning" I shouted, thankfully the walls are super thick meaning I won't wake up Nico while I yell at this scumbag.

"I was driving by and saw you're lights are still on and decided to come check why" he shrugged casually walking to my bed and flopping on it.

"Okay? But that doesn't explain why you're here you could've called or texted and I would've answered but instead you do what you always want but fuck everybody else right?" I fumed I'm not even sure if I was even making sense at this point I'm so angry that he doesn't even realize what he was supposed to do today. Like he could read my mind just by my facial expressions he starts talking.

"I'm sorry Lin I should've texted or called you but" he trails off  leaving me in disbelief. "They're is no excuse is there? You ditched me to go to a party you could've told me you know I wouldn't have cared you know I wouldn't I get that you want to have fun but it doesn't hurt to send a fucking text saying you're not going to show up instead of letting the other person wait there for two hours until the paparazzi find her and then she has to wait another reto hours so yeah you should be sorry" I growled at him it might have been a little too harsh but he needs to know what he did.

"Let me make it up to you I'm deeply sorry I know you have a bunch of shit going on and we haven't hooked up I'm sorry for standing you up it won't happen again I promise but let me make it up to you right now" he offered sending me a quick wink. Taking a few steps toward me he grabs me by the waist or probably lower. Yes definitely lower. Since he's a giant of 6'0 and I'm 5'5 he has to lower his neck to kiss me but he's taking to long to do so I grab him by the collar of his purple hoodie and drag him down to meet my lips.

I plant my hand mere inches from the waistband of his Grey sweatpants, I slowly drag my hand down to where his dick has ridden up slowly. I sneak my hands below it stroking it, His breath hitches as he's kissing me I try and fight my smile from forming I can't stop smirking on how much my touch makes him feel, I tease him with small soft kisses on the side of his neck. I love the way his flesh quivers when I place my tongue on it. The bulge on his sweatpants grows it hardens into a long thick ridge that pushed up against the fabric.

We stop to catch our breath and just stare at each other he has this way of staring that makes me feel so many things it's not a normal look it's a special look which makes me question if what we're doing really just fooling around?

Holding his gaze I reach behind my back after taking off my shirt and undo the clasp holding my black lace bra which falls to the floor seconds later. Mathias sucks in his breath every though he's seen them countless of times before he's seen me naked fully naked in many and I mean many positions but the hunger in his eyes it's like he's looking at me for the very first time again. After we both undress in fort of each other no one breaking the eye contact he walks over to me in full confidence picking me up so I'm straddling him. Once he settles me into I bed I take a good look at him. Jesus, his body never fails to impress the fuck out of me. It's so sculpted, so masculine, and so fucking perfect.

"Lin I want to fucking touch you so bad right now" he says miserably. "Why don't you then" I tease

"I want to but if I do then I won't stop until you're trembling on the floor because you might not be able to take it this time- " I shut him up with a fun kiss locking my hands on the back of his neck. Growling against my lips he backs me more toward the bed since I'm at edge while he's standing in front of me. His strong body pressed against mine, we land on the bed with a thud that makes us both laugh.  His body ripples with urgency and kisses me strongly like if he was afraid of letting me go.

He doesn't stop kissing me not even to come up from air all you can hear is our ragged breathing. He burgers explored my neck, my breast, my stomach no doubt leaving small red or bite marks until he gets in between my legs. He kisses the sides of my thighs until he gets to my clit giving it a small kiss then looking up to me. His brown eyes meet mine he sends me a cheeky smile before he wraps his lips around my clit and sucks, pleasure shoots up my spine and surges through my whole blood stream.

He pushes one long finger inside of me and my mind  fragments into more than millions of pieces his tongue working me through the orgasms he's giving me, I come faster than I expect but he feels so good how could I not. "Making you come and all those sounds you make might be the hottest thing on earth" he mumbles, his finger sliding in and out, than in again and an after shock of pleasure runs though me. "I love how wet you get for me" once I don't say anything his finger disappears but I'm met with them again when his whole palms and fingers are on my neck.

"You're all wet for me right" I nod but he doesn't take that as an answer "yes" I try and whimper out.

"Say it" he says cupping my breast in one hand and taking it in his mouth massaging my bud with his tongue. "I'm all wet for you Mathias" as if that was his cue he pulls out his condom, I watch him roll it down his shaft, skillfully. His features are taunt in concentration as he brings his dick to my opening he starts out slow until he's fully inside of me.

"Fuck" he groans

His dick inches out, just slightly, the glazed back in. His mouth finds mine in a sexy hard kiss as his hips keep moving in and out of me.

"Just like that" I moan out

"Wrap you're legs around me"he rasps out. I do, our bodies locking together tighter than before. He fills me, again and again each long hard stroke intensifying the ache inside of me. He increases his pace, his lips latched  tightly onto mine as if he can't get enough of kissing me, when he hits the spot deep inside of me the tension in an orgasm so intense I put my own hands on my mouth to not make a sound but Mathias has other ideas and moves them making my room get filled with my loud breathy moan.

"I wanna hear you he's not home I checked"

I arch my spine and slam my eyes shut, my breath stuck on my throat and my lips glued onto his. "Oh fuck" he slams in one more time. his back, damp with sweat trembles beneath my palms and grunts in release.

I almost feel proud because I made him do this I am the one having the Mathias knight out of breath and groaning out of pleasure. I did this.

He flops onto my side. We lie on our sides facing each other trying to control our breathing.

"Fuck that was good" he laughs causing me to laugh too.

"Second round?" He grins but then groans after  getting a hit from me. "I told you I will make it up to you" he says going under the blanket to my knees.

And then it al starts again. Three more times.