Chapter Thirty One

If there is one thing I hate more than fake designer it would definitely be people ignoring me. It's absolutely annoying first of all and second its pure chilplay or immature to say the slightest, being ignored might be my cause of death thanks to Mathias.

The whole dinner he's been a total pain in the ass. Any time I look at him even if is for a second he looks away quickly or if his parents as him a question he answers it in the shortest way possible so the conversation with him stop it's quite amusing to see his parents get a bit annoyed. Well his dad not his mom she's a total angle; way better than my mom she's always been nothing but nice and caring towards me since we were young and i absolutely adore her for it.

"How is Nicholas? Is he enjoying the new school?" Mr. Knight says looking at me instead of my mother. Im thankful he asked me a question because I did not want to put the food in my mouth even if it was a salad.

"I haven't talked to him much thanks to studying but from what he tells me over the phone he seems to really like it over there" I hate how formerly I have to talk it's not like we're royals were normal people yet we have to speak with such formality. "Can we cut the small talk and ask why you guys wanted us here?" Mathias asks between his parents and my mom.

"Yeah why ask us both here?" I ask my mom but she gave a look, The look of 'Stop talking like that' so I shut up looking down Mathias seems to notice since he put his hand on my lap and gives it a small squeeze.

"Well might as tell you guys" Mrs. Knight stars

"We're joining businesses again" They say but we are still confused.

"What do you mean again they have been joined haven't they?" I ask with a confused tone to my voice.

"Well yeah but this one is fully joined-"Mathias mad says but I interrupt

"Wait You're not making us share the companies are you!?" I accidently yell out of frustration but they don't say anything in return "Dad she's not wrong is she? Dad I've told you I wanted to take over alone not have a partner"  He argues

"Ditto" I scoff. "He doesn't want to work with me and I don't want to work with him so just let us go back to how you guys used to run it why change now" I try and reason

"It will benefit a lot and bring more attention to both its a good deal" Mrs. Knight tells us

"But- "I start but get interrupted "No, you will both share it's that or get married" Mr. Knight retorted

"Married?! Why the fuck would we get married over some companies?" Mathias snapped "It would make sense mostly since you both might have trouble" My mom says, I don't even acknowledge what she said she has no faith in anyone to run a company if it's her. I don't understand why my mom agreed to this though she's not the type to just give up her company she worked very hard on which tells me she has something else down her sleeve.

"Why are you making us do this" I blurt out making all their heads turn to my direction.

"What do you mean honey" My mom speaks which causes my stomach to feel sick I hate when she tries to act like a mom or say caring words, a word like that is supposed to make you feel all warm especially when it comes from your mom.

The woman that went to pain and grief for nine months until the day came where all that pain and all those tears became a child but that's not the case here. The woman that birthed me the woman who was supposed to care for me until the day came where she had to let me go, she never came instead she let me go at the age of 7 basically sold me before I was even born and hates me. I never understood why she resents me so much it's not like im her age and went after everything she had,  I guess some people never really know the definition of a loving mother.