Chapter Thirty Seven

Mathias

2 years ago ..

"Dude we're going whether you like it or not" Liam persuades as we play the PlayStation, he's trying to convince me to go to Disney land with them since the whole group is going by the whole group I mean grace, the twins and him supposedly other people were too but those were the ones that matter.

I'm skeptical about the idea of being away on a trip while everything at home is going on right now but I'm also desperate to get out of here. I like to think my dad is a good person but from all the things he's doing I'm starting to believe what my mom is saying.

"C'mon why don't you want to come with us it'll be fun dude just join" I groan out an annoyed noise because I'm loosing in this game that we haven't played on quite a while it's been stored down in the game room for months and just now we wanted to play but we're both sore losers at it.

"Give me one reason to go" this time he groans out an annoyed grunt after he's declared the loser of this match I pause the game as he takes a bag of chips and sits on the bean bag on the floor I take that as a cue to turn off the tv, he's about to do a helluava talking.

"Look man I think it will be a fun and crazy experience" he starts "It's Disney what's crazy about it" I retort.

"What's not crazy about it the rides the food the magic" he says as he does jazz hand movements. "You should advertise for them you almost caught me" I tease.

"Ha! Almost and anyways adelina is going so I'm
Sure she'll tell you about it in the next midnight hookup" he says taking a chip into his mouth making me spit out my water I was drinking onto the carpet. No one knows about the small thing going on between us and she told me very explicitly to not tell anyone and that what ever we were doing no one could know under any circumstances and I agreed because man can that girl Fuck.

"What" I blurt out once I compose myself as he smiles amused by my reaction "I've been knowing about you two since the beginning it's quite easy to tell" he shrugs "I don't know what you're talking about me and Adelina are nothing we hate each-other" I defend

"Yeah right man I'm just saying two people who don't like each other don't look at each other like you two do" he puts his hands up in defense "We just see each other as normal people she tried to kill me with a straw you think I would be with her" I tell him I'm not lying but I'm also not telling the truth at the same time.

Yes, Adelina and I are hooking up and we just stared too I'm not going to try and ruin that right now but we don't like each other that way we just find each other attractive and are full of sexual chemistry.

"So you're telling me that nothing Is going on between ada and you?" He asks looking up from his phone I nod but realize he isn't looking "yeah we're nothing at all"

"Prove it" he jerks up "How! I'll do anything to prove to you I'm not with that brat in any way" he taps his chin as he's thinking "Go" I furrow my eyebrows "Go where?"

"Go on the trip and prove it" he extends his arm for me to shake and I do but once he leaves upstairs I realize that was all a scam to go I mean he might know about us but I doubt it now but that ginger sure knows how to trick someone into doing whatever he wants.

- - -
After, we get through security we finally on the plane and as everyone knows of course we had to go on first class we were thinking of going on the twins private jet but it's under work right now since last time they used it supposedly the poor jet got trashed.