Chapter Fourty Six

Adelina

Mom was not very happy when the news of Stanford came out. The worst part was that she found out in the media instead of myself which gave me a good earful about how much a bad daughter I am and I can't even tell simple and very disappointing news to her. The usual stuff of course. Mother and I never had the best relationship but hell did I care, I know how cruel and mean she is but that is not going to ruin my mental health all over again.

I don't care for her anymore and I know she can care less about me unless it can ruin her reputation or the families name. "I just can't believe you Adelina" She huffs out an annoyed scoff causing my eyes to roll as I hold my phone and serve storm his food.

"Are you done" She gives me a gasp

"Yes" I hang up. Enough with her bullshit. After I hear the phone ring again and think it's my mother until I check the caller ID which had Mathias sleeping face on it, a wide smile fell across my lips as I picked up the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" I joked petting storm as he ate like no care in the world as the food fell from his bowl but he didn't care he still ate it from the floor.

"Shut up and get ready" I laughed "Excuse me where is my good morning beautiful Angel and love of my life I hope that you are doing well in this wonderful morning thing"

"Aww that's so cute hope you get it" I rolled my eyes "ass" his husky laugh flooded my ears sending flutters down to my stomach "I do got a good one don't I?"

"I bet you are looking at yourself i the mirror checking your ass out aren't you?" He laughed again "Yes and it looks good maybe even better than yours"

"As if I might not have the biggest boobs but my ass it great"

"No way you got stripper boobs and a hookers ass"

"Wow so romantic" I get up from the ground and get up on the counter top as I take a few bites from a cake Nico brought me last night.

"Yes I know I should be on the next bachelorette don't you think" I laugh "Only if you are the bachelorette and not the bachelor then I encourage it"

"Of course those bachelors will be dying to bring me roses the second I get out of that limousine" what an idiot "I don't think they see you out of a limo do they? I thought it was once you walk through those big ass doors"

"Don't ask me I've never seen it"

"Neither have I bachelorette" he laughs "Quiet and go get ready I'll pick you in an hour"

"An hour? I need more than that"

"All that time for what!?" I gasp but then forget he knows nothing about the female species unless it comes to flirting and sex which he might I say is an expert in that field but he can't know or his ego will fly through the roof maybe even the world.

"I gotta do my make up figure out what to wear wax myself choose my music sing and dance as I get ready have a whole argument in the shower it's a whole process" I can hear his laugh but I'm being completely serious.

"An argument?"

"Yes I gotta practice for when a bitch tries me"

"Ah yes well you better beat that bitch up but I still won't give you more time " I can see his eyes roll through the phone without actually having him around "But"

"No babe I got plans"

"Please" I can almost see him pase around trying to fight the urge not to say okay to be but I always get it especially from him "fine two hours I can get a work out in"

"Muah" I kiss him through the phone "two hours lin"

"You got" I hit the hang up button as I send him another kiss and watch myself untie my hair in the mirror as I get ready to take a shower. Once Im about to get in the phone stars ringing again.

"It hasn't been two hours yet"

"You hung up" his voice is soft "That's what you do after the conversation is done luv"

"Well it wasn't luv" he mocks "You have to say 'bye babe you awesome hunk and amazing big dick I love you' like duh"

"No"

"They were ideas"

"Bye big cocky bastard I love you like duh" I mock him "I'll accept that Bye" he hangs up

I call again "Hey no. You are not going to call like a child first and then not say the same thing back"

"Oh sorry" that's what I though "Bye babe you awesome hunk and amazing big dick I love you"

"That's more like it thank you"

"Anytime darling now hurry or I will go on this date by myself"

"Okay Fine love you"

"I love you" I hung up as the butterflies in my stomach just keep growing each time I think of him.

- - -

Three hours almost four and not one single call from him. He told me to be quick and ready and I actually managed to get ready in an hour which is an actual new accomplishment for me.

I thought to myself that maybe he had to get ready too or was giving me more time because he knows the struggle to actually get ready as a girl but once the clock hit two hours anxious feelings started to flood my body. He was never tardy their hasn't been once day that he passed the time, from all the years I've known him he's never been the type to stand me up.

Six hours, nine missed calls and seven text messages still no reply from him, I'm in the bath room with my full outfit that I had already planned three days before since I've been waiting for our first actual date. I reach over for the make up wipes as I take off my heels getting back to my normal height I start to take off my foundation and eye makeup when tears start to form on my eyes.

I decide to call one last time but it goes straight to voice mail "Hey it's me.. again so you're not showing up it's been like eight hours" I awkwardly laugh into the phone ignoring the blurriness forming into my eyes. "I just wanted to call to ask if something came up or we'll I don't know just um.. call me I guess"

He stood me up. I should've known he's not the type to go out on dates but I thought he loved me if he did he would've remembered about this he planed it out himself and I'm that easy to forget?

Did he do it on purpose? Why did he plan a whole day out if he wasn't even going to show up in the first place? Is he with someone else.. again?  now I feel like an idiot for the calls, the voice mails, the worrying, and most of all the fact that I actually trusted him this time.

I slide into my bed covers in my pink silk pijamas with storm on one side but I pull him over closer, I need company tonight. It's been a while since I cried myself to sleep but nothing ever ends completely.

I thought he changed.