Chapter Fifteen

I knew it! They are together let me rephrase that, They actually been together for 3 Months. This morning we all woke up to music and the smell of bacon downstairs in the kitchen at first I thought our chef came but then remembered it was sunday which means she's off today. Once we all woke up and went downstairs we found them dancing in the kitchen we stood there for a while until they noticed us. it took a while. They finally noticed when he picked her up and put her on the counter to makeout or whatever those pigs were doing.

I didn't want my counter to get full of STDs so I quickly intervened. We asked them questions after questions while the rest stuffed their foods with pancakes I got a bottle or water and sat beside Alex and Mathias.

"Can you guys stop with those looks and tell us" Liam says hugging grace from the back and laying his head on the crook of her neck. "Congrats can I get more pancakes" Mathias hold out his plate like a little kid making me laugh slightly but quickly cover it up after he sent me a cheeky grin.

"My little red head friend got a girl before me! What the actual fuck!" Nico yells "Nico chill and be happy for them" Alex says beside him.

"No! woman I will not" A slap on the head is Alex response "Congrats grace" He says like a little boy in trouble. And another slap "This is abuse are you seeing this lin" I put my hands over my eyes

"No"

"Your hands are skinny as shit you can still see" he glared.

"Mathias would you mind" He puts his fork down and puts one of his hands over my yes his big ass hands cover my whole face. "Now I can't now please say congrats"

"Congrats liam" He mutters while the red head sends him a cock smile it was a big mistake because Nico took that as a sign and jumped from the kitchen Island we were eating at and launched to attack liam.

I was hoping to see a big blow out but instead right before nico can launch himself to liam he got thrown down by max and dylan who came running down after being woken up.

"whats going on?" Dylan yawns putting a pancake on his plate "Did you know that liam and grace have been together for 3 Months" I say still sounding shocked at the Idea. "I started figuring out when they bailed on us" Max chimes in

"Yeah same and Congrats guys" Dylan adds in. I was shocked about it but im happy that my two best friends with tons of chemistry finally got together.

_ _ _ _ _

Meeting Adelina Arrison in 5th grade might be one of Grace's blessing in disguise she couldn't be more grateful to have such a friend like her. After helping her find her classroom in a brand new school and new town after her parents divorce grace was ecstatic to make a new friend on her first day she was usually the shy type. People didn't like her back in her old school because she was seen be to reserved or too bitchy at a young age. Grace never cared to tell people their truth to their face she always thought honesty is best policy at least that's what her nanny always taught her.

On her first day of school she was certain people might dislike her instantly or they would judge her but after a little black raven haired boy helped her around school she had hopes but after him helping her and leaving quickly to go find his friends she lost hope and the thought of being abandoned once again flew through her mind, her parents did it to her she wasn't surprised a random stranger would too. That was until he came back this time with a girl shorter and way thinner than him a little too thin her brown hair perfectly in a small ponytail she looked perfect like a little model. The boy introduced them to be 'friends' since Adelina only had guy friends and no girl friends. After they all started to see Grace as a little sister and nothing has changed ever since.

Liam on the other hand, the twins and Mathias met him at a party that their parents forced them to go to they found him sleeping in a pile of chairs and decided to help the little freckled ginger by making a wall to cover him and let him sleep since he looked very cute. That was the last time they saw him for a while until they entered 2nd grade and all had a class together ever since they befriended the small ginger.

The group has always been reserved and only associate with each other it's been that way for years mostly because of their parents having to do with it. At first the twins parents were not up to the idea of their kids being friends with other kids not as high as their level that was until they started seeing how their kids really enjoyed others company they finally agreed to not control their kids as much. The twins were raised to believe that if someone did not have as much money as you then you couldn't be friends with them they never really liked them having friends and thinking they were getting distracted by them but after lots of convincing they started to come to the realization on how stupid they were being.

The twins never took their friends for granted because of their parents actions through the years. Adelina especially was the one forbidden to have friends because of the major "distraction they caused" In reality her parents just wanted her to become the best woman she can and they always knew she could do it but for that they needed to make some changes in her life. Adelina's parents weren't the controlling type,  they never were but they did have some concerns about lots of things especially with the twins having friends and in the future they had concern of them being fucked over like the parents were just because of friends.

- - - -

" I think We should all go out and celebrate to the new happy couple" Alex grins bumping graces hip making her and liam blush.

"I second that Idea" I smile ruffling liam's hair and putting my arm around him."Yeah we should all go" Mathias says pulling liam from my arm and shoving him towards grinning grace.

"So it's settled then were all going out for dinner later" He says once again after everyone nods in agreement. "Don't we have that beach party today?" Dylan adds.

"Yeah it ends at 7 something so we can all just carpool to a restaurant" Max chimes in. The guys were all talking while us girls were giving each other confused looks. "What beach party?" Alex asks for us.

"Oh yeah so kevin that sporty kid in our grade invited us to a beach party today" Dylan says happily. "Us?" Grace questions

"Yeah all of us didn't nico and liam tell you?" Mathias says giving the two idiots behind them glares. "guess they forgot to tell you then" he says after

"We forgot" They say. "We forgot" Mathias mimics them in a girly voice  "so we have a beach party today then dinner and what after?"

"We can be out until we want we since we don't have school monday " Dylan says taking a bite of bacon "you mean tomorrow" Max says taking the bacon off his hands "No I mean monday stupid ass" Dylan takes the bacon back

"Can you guys believe we have four more months until we're not seniors anymore" Nico says taking the bacon this time. "What month is it?" Mathias asks

"February" I say

"February what?"

"first I believe why?

"Just wanted to stay on track" he shrugs taking a big bite of the bacon nico was holding while he gasps loudly "What? nobody else was gonna eat it you guys were passing it around like a whore and I love those" He grins but gets punched on the shoulders by everyone.

"Only you can make bacon dirty" I say

"Only for you darling" He smirks getting another hit from me but this time on the head. "Shut the fuck up" I laugh going to my room while his laughs fade away the farther im away from the kitchen.