Chapter Fifty Eight

Adelina

I wanted him in the bluntest way. I wanted his lips, his hands, his arms. I wanted him the way the ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back. I wanted him the way rain wants to fall, the way the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read. I wanted him to infinity, to the millionth degree, no amount of rain could dose the fire I had in me for him.

But he ruined me in ways I didn't know were possible, the weird thing about all this is that I didn't cry, I did but not right away it was more like two months after. Panic attacks anxiety attacks you name it, it was like PTSD each time I saw a guy that looked remotely close to his image. He was like my ghost I would see him during my hookups or anywhere really. Until tony came.

Tony was amazing I really did love him and he loved me too maybe even more, he was the total complete opposite of Mathias which you would think was a good thing but I started to over think each time he would go out just waiting for him not to come home because he was with someone else, I think that's what drove him away to breaking up with me my constant need for reassurance he was probably tired of my bullshit. I would be too.

He was a good guy not once did he lie or make me think too hard, he understood me he was also the only person I have told about what logan did way before we even dated. That night he cried in my arms which really touched my heart he was an angel sent from heaven. I just had to ruin it.

After storms trainer comes to drop him off I decide to go take him on a walk around the city, he absolutely loves it here as much as I do. I get a sudden craving for a dessert and coffee and walk to the nearest shop. I've been here quite a few times with my girls most of the time just getting coffee after hangovers. A sweet red ginger head girl walks over to us she distinguishably reminds me of Liam, I really miss that ginger. As she orders her stuff she looks back to storm cuing at the cute dog.

"Cutest dog I've ever seen!" I laugh as Storm wags his tail he loves attention. "How old is he?"

"In human years?" I ask she nods petting him "Hes six"

"Wow old soul" The red head woman smiled she looked no younger than twenty at least, her skin was flawless with freckles surrounding every spot of her beautiful symmetrical face. Before I could comment on her dress she was out the door with her coffees in hand I watched as she got into the passenger seat of a black car as a goodlooking guy with glasses drove away catching his eyes just ever so slightly but I couldn't make a face to the stranger right before I started thinking about the woman my coffee was out.

It was already four in the afternoon before I realized I had dinner plans with Alex and Eli since they were visiting this week, I was completely exhausted with the thought of even standing up was exhausting but I haven't seen them in years. Also part of me still felt guilty for what had happened to Alex everything is so confusing that I can't even make a story out of it. We haven't even talked about it with each other which makes me feel even worse about our friendship.

I wore a spaghetti strap black backless dress that I had accidently taken from Ashley's closet one night back in college.

"Oh how I've missed you!" I hear a voice yell as the receptionist leads me to the table, im greeted by a now brunette Alex and the same old Eli who has a beard now. As I look at them im still very confused about how all of this happened.

"I have missed you so much! O.M.G you're a brunette now too!" I geek at her new hair, I loved blonde on her but brunette makes her look powerful. I love it.

"Hello Adelina" Eli greets me as we sit down at the table "Eli loving the new beard" He smiles gently rubbing it like an old man getting a laugh out of me.

"What are you guys here for anyways" Alex leans in grabbing Eli's hand before a big smile reaches both of their faces Im confused for a second before I look down to her left hand.

"No fucking way?! Really!" She nods excitingly as she shows me the big rock on her finger.

"That's so cute! How long" I ask "A year" I gasp, my mind is blown

" A year! and you kept it from me this long! How?!"

"Not just you but everyone except our families we wanted the fiance stuff for ourselves we didn't want the pressure of everyone asking us when's the wedding or the fear of breaking up while in the finance stage" I nodded fully understanding their worries, even though there's a big possibility I won't have that problem.

"Where are you having the wedding then?" I ask, Alex smiles before looking at Eli.

"We're having it here in the upper east side" Eli speaks, I stand up congratulating each one of them hoping nothing but the absolute best for the two people who I so dearly love.

"When?"

"In four days!"

Who would've thought that my highschool best friend and the guy I randomly met at the gym four years later are in front of me saying they're getting married four days from now. Crazy.

The rest of the night we catched up on life and how it's all going to go, Alex even asked me to be maid of honor and I swear If I wasn't tipsy off that wine I would've bawled my eyes out.