Chapter Fifty Six

Adelina

Six years ago..

Mathias is caring and amazing, well so far we have only been having occasional sex here and there. We came to the conclusion that after last night where we both took each others V-cards that we would never work as a couple we nearly work as being friends.

He brings me flowers each day that he comes over and he never leaves running out the house like a one night stand instead he stays and cuddles me until we both fall asleep it's rare if he just walks out without saying anything or at least a good bye. I never expected him to be this good to someone he always treated me like garbage in the street each time we were around each other and I hated him for it.

He can be an ass sure I know this from experience and my feelings for him have not changed I absolutely despise him but sometimes a girl has needs. I can't be shamed for it because if you have a hot ass boy that choose to sleep with you of course you would take the chance, I did.

The first few weeks have been nothing but a dream we both know that whenever one of us wants to stop we will say it an not lead the other on, The rules we made are; one no sleeping no one else (for diseases or AIDs) Two if one of us doesn't want to that night no forcing, Three no telling any one of course and lastly four absolutely no relationship. But of course that's no problem because the only feelings he and I have of each other is sexual chemistry and hate.

All hes good for is a good fuck and nothing else he's a spoiled boy that always wants his way and I would never like no one of that type. Hes useless and mean.

But as much as I have ugly feelings towards him part of me wants him close when he isn't he's like a cake craving but cake has too many calories so I can't eat it, he is forbidden cake.

The flowers stopped coming, when I opened the doors each morning hoping maybe he kept on forgetting they weren't coming any more. Not only did the flowers banished but he did too for some weeks I thought maybe ghosting me was his way of telling me we been over but two weeks after I stopped messaging him, I got a text.

Mathias K.
Coming over

I ignored it and kept studying when I hear a distant knock from down stairs. "Did you not see my text" he angrily comes in wiping his shoes on the doormat. "I thought it was for someone else" He rolls his eyes.

"I don't want you in my house if you're going to be all bitchy like a girl on her period" I tell him

"Sorry long ass day"

"That is no excuse to come barging in my house demanding me shit" He lifts his hands up in defeat "I thought we were done anyways why are you here?" I ask he gives me a confused look before sitting on the couch. "I was gone for a business shit with my dad in london were not done"

"We aren't?" He shakes his head "Question"

"Answer" He replies "Did you sleep with anyone there?" He shakes his head but I cross my arms not believing a single word "No one"

"Promise" I tell him, he stands up from my couch as he wraps his arms around my waist picking me up from the floor I wrap my legs around his torso while my arms go around his neck "I promise" He takes one hand off my ass before cupping my face leaning in for a steamy kiss.

He kept his word.

He sets me on the kitchen counter while we still passionately kiss, I haven't felt these cushion lips in a weeks. Im craving the cake now. I want him more than I have wanted anyone.

I want him inside of me I want to feel his length again it's been a while. The corner of the counter rubs my pussy and I get hornier than before.

I was going to go out with a guy before Mathias told me he's coming over and I know that kid wouldn't have felt as good as Mathias did.

No one did.

"Fuck take those off" he groans in my neck as he takes my pink silk pajamas shorts, they fall to the ground before I could even reach to take his shirt off next. His black crew neck got stuck my his head making us laugh.

"As much as I love these black lace panties I want to take them off already" he rubs my pussy with his index finger before making a whole in the under wear.

"You could've taken them off I love those ones" he goes back to kissing my neck as in between kisses he talks

"I'll buy you more many more 100 more" I laugh because I know he actually would.

I reach over to his pants taking off the belt first before slowly unzipping the pants I can hear his breath come heavier. I love it when it happens.

I jump off the counter as I go on my knees looking at his stunned face. His eyes full of something I can't describe but if I didn't absolutely hate him I would say lust.

I watch as his length becomes larger in my hands as I take it out or maybe my hands are just small, I gulp before teasing his tip with my tongue he roams his fingers on his hair as I take him deeper and deeper into my mouth. I pay attention to his balls too I want him to feel as good as I do when I he goes down on me.

"Good little slut" I never knew him degrading me was such a turn on. He pulls my hair ever so slightly but instead of hurting me I'm loving it, who knew giving head was such fun. He releases but I don't spit it out I take his liquids all not leaving a single drip I give him one last lick before he stands me up kissing me.

"That was amazing darling"

"Only for you" I wink.