Chapter Thirty Two

Mathias Knight

After what Adelina told me last night I was baffled and mad for some reason not mad at her though but at her dad and mom. But as she told me her secrets I felt protective for some reason, I started to think about anyone hurting her and I did not like it one bit.

I believe Adelina never actually told someone what happened but for some reason she told me. Me! Out of all people she hates me and still tells me like if she had no care in the world that they're is a slight possibility that it could get out in the world but I wouldn't do that to her no matter how much that spoiled brat annoys me.

Speaking of how bratty she is I remember that one day we were with our full group of friends and not just Liam and Grace but everyone else and we rented  out the whole Disney land just for us but Miss brat broke a nail at one of the rides or games and she made a nail lady come just to fix her nail. At least the nail lady got a free trip to Disney with her husband.

That day was one to remember though despite how annoying she was, we were hooking up at the time and man it was fun fucking around everywhere we could. Disney is really a place for magic alright.  I can't even remember or many times we made each other come that day I do remember Mickey Mouse walking by and giving us a look after conning back from the women's bathroom together.

I really miss those times but I don't think it's the best thinking about that while I'm getting a blow job right now by Tania or Britney? One of the two. I'm still in town for a few days because my father wanted to run somethings by me and I guess it got out to the media that I was here and Britney? Or whatever was the first of many to jump ship with me.

"You like that" she moans out but I don't find it sexy I don't even think I'm horny at all thanks to her one her mouth is dryer than the dessert and two I have the feeling she has never done this before. After we're done doing whatever that was I kind of kicked Tania out in the nicest way posible.

"You can leave now britania"

"It's christy?"

"Oh well thanks christy"

Minutes later after Tania leaves I see I got a missed call from none other than Adelina. How lovely.

"Hello miss brat what can I do for you" I speak as she answers. "Miss brat? Really? Anyways I need a ride somewhere" I stand up grabbing my shirt and pants from the floor.

I laugh at her "Don't you have a whole driver and a whole garage full of cars?" She groans before responding "its just to the dealer ship my car is down and im going to have to drive it back and if I took another one of my cars I would have no one to take it duh Knight" I might not be able to see her but I know she definitely rolled those chocolate brown eyes at her statement.

God do I miss her rolling her eyes while- actually never mind or else I'm gonna get blue balls. I put on my shoes as Im still on the phone with Lin.

"Look please you know I never ask you for anything I just need you this one time" she groans again. Dammit blue balls are incoming first it was the "I need you" until she did that hot groan. This woman can make me horny with her voice yet Britney's annoys the fuck out of me.

"What do I get in return darling" I joked getting in my car. Once she told me she needed a car I was already in board but it's fun teasing her.