Chapter Twenty Three

Adelina Arrison

Going to an event of something that you know so much about through the years gets boring over time especially when you've been going for years just because you're parents don't want to make appearances to something they half created.

Don't get me wrong I love dressing up and meeting new celebrity's but I hate how most of them always ask me about my parents and never actually ask me about well me. Nico gets attention from girls a lot actually which I'm proud of him because after everything he's gone through in the relationships department over the years. I want him to find someone but he's very difficult and doesn't like most people.

"Hey sorry to bother but are you Adelina Arrison?" A tall blonde woman tapped me on the shoulder and thank god she did i have no idea who she is but she took me out of the conversation with an old man who was speaking to me about his hamburger business? I didn't really actually pay attention to him it could've been a hamster business.

That doesn't sound right?

"Hey, yeah that me" I say awkwardly I know most of my celebrities and important people but I don't have a clue who this blonde is.

"I saw how uncomfortable and bored you were with that guy and I couldn't help but try and help you" she smiles, All I can do is smile back to her no one has ever pulled me out of trouble or stuff like that.

"My name is Natalie Thompson by the way" she extends her arm to shake mine. "Adelina Arrison"

"I know" she laughs we stay quiet for a while before I speak "I hope I don't come of as a bitch" I laugh "But I've never heard of you again sorry but how were you invited I always get a list of people and it doesn't seem familiar" she thankfully laughs with me this time which makes me think that she didn't take what I said personally.

"I just got into the fashion business I'm a YouTuber which is why someone like you hasn't heard of me but I just wanna say I'm a big fan of yours" she sweetly says and I can't help but give her the biggest smile ever.

"Oh YouTube that's great I honestly have so much respect for people who do the internet stuff it's very hard getting in top and I'm glad you are one of them, I'm very proud of what you achieved so far like you got invited to one of the biggest events wow that's crazy! How do you feel" I tell her, her eyes began to start to become glossy she tried to wipe her eyes but couldn't so I hugged her.

"That means so much and I'm so ecstatic right now this is my first ever event that is huge I still can't believe it" she chirps. The next few minutes we're talking about the outfits that were shown and how her YouTube Channel grew over the years. I've never actually associated with any influencers because most of them think they're big celebrities after one thing they achieved but Natalie isn't like that in the slightest.

"how old are you anyways" I ask her after the rests of the conversation died down. I wouldn't be lying if I said I'm just asking her questions to not go back inside and deal with interviews they ask the weirdest questions.

I remember when I was here my firsts time when I was 14 and this one guy asked me if I had any plastic surgery and when I answered no because who could get plastic surgery at 14? He first looked at me weirdly and said "You can tell, have you thought about it?" Of course it was weird and I'm thankful that the guy was arrested after a few months for pedophilia.