Chapter 36

Louis

The three days are up and Harry and I are pulling out of the driveway with a leprechaun chasing after us. Also known as, Niall.

Harry, being the one who's driving, speeds up a little making Niall yell out, "No!"

I laugh the entire time being chased and Niall seems finally out of breath when he stops running after us and just waves bye as we turn a corner.

It was a short silence before Harry spoke up. "So, how do you like everybody?"

I look at Harry with a smile on my face and he visibly relaxes. "They're grrrrrreat! Who knew a guy like you could have such cool friends?"

My green eyed beauty feigns hurt but it's actually really cute. Like I wanna shove a kitten in his arms and take thousands of pictures. I mean who doesn't, am I right? Seriously, his hair is on fleek and I just wanna die to him singing the Little Einsteins remix to me.

Woah. My inner fangirl just came out.

~

"Loooouuuuubearrrrrrrrrr," I feel light kisses on my eyelids and a small one on my nose. "Come on, wake up." I feel Harry's lips on mine and I move mine against his. Harry giggles and pulls back.

I open my eyes slowly and a lazy smile plants itself on my face. "One more kissy?"

Harry pecks my lips. "If you come on I'll give you more later. A lot more." And with a wink he steps out of the car and sashays away...to the trunk.

Well me, being my hormonal self, hop out of the car with energy like I wasn't just sleeping. I grab my bag from Harry and run in the building. "Come on slowpoke!" I call behind me.

He runs as fast as he can and I'm trying not to laugh. He looks like a dork but he's my dork.

We get into he elevator and thank god it was quick, I hate that elevator music.

"Come on!" I grab Harry's hand and my bag and hurry to me and my mums flat.

I throw the door open and almost throw up at what I see. My mum is on the couch with some greasy bastard on top of her kissing and moaning like nobody would hear them. EWW.

"Mom!"

The man jumps falls onto the ground. "Shartballs."

Wait. There's only one person I know that says that..

"Dad?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

#hi #imback #youdontcare #littleeinsteins #anyways

I tried a cliff hanger thing and obviously that didn't work but oh fluppin well. Love y'all hoes!

Very short..

Oops!

-Hannah xx :)