Chapter 38

3RD PERSON

For the rest of the night all that could be done was sitting together on the sofa and watching movies. It hurt Louis so much to see his mother in so much pain. Every little noise made her flinch and it was plainly obvious why. The way her eyes would dart around the room and the way she would grab Louis' hand and squeeze for dear life and even leave little nail marks in his skin was very alarming to Louis. She would apologize every time but all Louis would do is tell her that everything will be okay and she doesn't need to worry.
   He could pretty much hear her heart beating out of her chest after Harry stood up to go use the restroom. She begged Louis to go with him. The thought of one of them getting hurt was almost too much to handle. So Louis went with Harry and stood outside the door for him. Louis leaned against the wall and stared up at the ceiling of his house. He let out a huge sigh right before Harry opened the bathroom door. Harry gave Louis a little smile and stood in front of him, pressing their foreheads together and grabbing his hands. "I love you," he whispered ever so softly. At that moment Louis' heart felt so full and he honestly believed that there's no place he would rather be.

"Kiss me you fool." And so Harry did kiss him. It was a slow kiss at first, but as usual, things heated up and Louis was pushing Harry towards the room.

"Gosh, you just have to be carrying a child." Louis messed around with him and started pulling off Harry's loose sweats. "But I guess a blowjob will do the trick." Louis winked at Harry and Harry felt his breath hitch in his throat. Louis' lips wrapped around Harry's tip and--

"NO! STOP!" Johannah's scream vibrated the walls. "GET OFF ME! HELP!"

Louis could feel his vision blurring and his hands starting to shake. Fear and anger completely took over his body and he managed to get himself up with his shaky legs and run towards the living room. Harry was right behind him as a single tear started to roll down his cheek.

"Mom! Wake up. It was just a dream." Louis was trying to shake his mom awake. He ran his hands through her hair as he tried to taunt her awake. Right away he noticed his hand felt wet as he slid it through her hair. When he pulled back his hand, it was covered in blood.

"Mom? Mom! Oh my god, mom. Wake up, please!"

Tears were streaming down Louis face as he held his mother in his arms screaming and begging for her to wake up. "Harry, call 911!"

"Good luck with that."

Louis heard a gunshot and a loud thump.

"HARRY!"

~~~~~~
Very short chapter. P.S I'm sorry