Chapter 26

Recap

He starts the engine and turns on the warm air. "Are you ready?"

"Ready."

And we zoom off to Holmes Chapel.

Harry

"So it takes about 3 and a half hours to get there from here." I tell Louis as we're driving down the street, away from his apartment building.

"Wow, I didn't think it'd take that long," he sighs and sinks down into his seat, presumably to get more comfortable. It's honestly the cutest thing, with him wearing my clothes plus snuggling all up on himself like a little puppy to it's owner.

I find myself occasionally looking over at Louis and a couple of times I catch him already staring at me, making him cast his eyes downward as a slight blush covers his cheeks.

I turn the knob for the radio and switch it on, "Pick something." I rest my hand on Louis' knee. I see him smile from the corner of my eye as he flicks through the stations and stops when he hears Don't Let Me Go, grinning like an idiot.

"Really?" I keep a straight face even though I wanna grin and smile and cheer all because he wants to listen to my song.

"Yeah." He nods, grin still etched on his face. He does a little side to side shake thing with his head.

I keep a straight face for a couple more seconds before I smile too, "Good choice."

Louis giggles, f.ucking giggles, and sings along to the music. I chuckle and tap my fingers to the beat on his knee, focusing on the road since obviously we don't wanna crash and hurt ourselves. Either way Louis would still be beautiful.

°

So, hour one consisted of singing along to the various songs that came on, whether it be country or bubblegum pop, we both jammed out to it.

As hour two of the long trip rolls around we start playing a bunch of different games, including truth or dare and 20 questions.

Once hour three came around we both had to pee really bad and luckily there was a gas station nearby. I parked the car out in front of gas station and me and Louis got out and went inside, not before I locked it of course. It's not very crowded, just a couple of people here and there.

Louis

Me and Harry both use the bathroom, him getting done like 5 minutes before me cause I had something extra that needed to come out other than pee. You know what I mean?

After washing and drying my hands I leave the bathroom and scan the store for Harry. I see the top of his head in an aisle and walk over there, grabbing gummy worms on my way cause why not?

I stop when I see Harry talking to some guy, back facing me. I feel jealousy boil up inside me.

I walk up behind Harry and slip my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "I got us some gummy worms."

The guy standing there starts to look embarrassed and quickly says, "Nice meeting you Harry." And walks away.

"Someone's jealous." Harry coos, kissing my nose. "That's cute."

"Well, you're mine. Who even was that guy?"

"I don't know, Mark I think? He asked for my number."

"Oh he did, now did he?" I start walking away from Harry to go find that guy but get pulled back by Harry's arms around my waist.

"It's okay Loubear, I would never leave my baby daddy for some hoe."

I smile and kiss him. "Good."

We go to check out and buy the gummy worms and leave to get back on the road.

"So," I say once we sit in the car. "Speaking of a baby, we need to think of some names."

So all through the rest of hour three and all the way till we are parked in Harry's family driveway, we think of names. We came up with 2 girl names and 2 boy ones.

Girls: Locklynne and Raegan

Boys: Keaton and Larry (A/N: HAH! YOU SEE WHAT I DID?)

It's not long after when we're knocking on the front door.

×××××××××××××××

What do y'all want the gender and name to be, pick one girl and one boy favorite please! Xx

Hope you liked it! And guise I'm close to 8k I'm crying!

Did you see the 4 days to go omg Louis! And did you watch the today show? Djsndjsj

QOTD: FAVORITE SONG/S FROM THE ALBUM NOW THAT ITS BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED?

AOTD: OMG I LOVE THEM ALL SO I CANT CHOOSE OMG

Bye hoes!!! Xxxxxx :DDDDD
Mwah! Xxxxx

-Hannah xx :)