Chapter 10

Louis

"Don't let me, don't let me go, cause I'm tired of feeling alone!" I screamed out in the shower. As you can tell, Harry's song got leaked and I couldn't be more happy. This song is absolutely perfect!

I shut off the warm water and step out of the shower, humming to the tune of Don't Let Me Go. I wrap a towel around my waist and go back to my room.

"Don't let me go cause I'm tired of sleeping alone." I scream.

I grab some school clothes and grab my book bag before leaving for school.

°°

'Thank you' I send to Harry once I sit on my bed after the long, boring day of school. It's exciting cause I almost immediately get a reply.

'Thank you, Loubear'

'How was your day, Haz? :)'

'Great, now that I'm talking to you :)'

Someone get a fire extinguisher cause my cheeks are on fire!

'I couldn't agree more :)'

'You're a really great friend, you know?'

Friend. No, I don't wanna be your friend. I want to be your husband. Big difference, I tell ya.

'Of course I do! :P you're not to shabby either. :)'

'Come on, I'm great and you know it! :) x'

'Yes, I do know it..you're incredible! :))))'

'You're more incredible! :p'

'You're the incrediblest.'

'You're incredibler than the incrediblist!'

'You got me'

'Hah, I win, sucker! xx :p'

'Yes I am a sucker, if you know what I mean! ;)'

I know what he's gonna think.

'Oh really? ;)'

'Yes, I love suckers! My favorite is green apple! Why the winkey, Haz? Did you misunderstand? ;)'

Mwahahaha

'You little shit.'

'Why thank you, Haz!'

×××××××××

First of all I really wanna thank you all. I know I do every time but I mean it from the bottom of my heart. In one day I went from 290 something to over 350 and that makes my heart swell. You all are absolutely amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers/commenters/voters. Mwah! xx

I'm sorry for the shortness BTW :( I'm sorry, I swear!!

QOTD: What country and state do you live in?

I'm not a creeper, I swear! Just curious.

AOTD: I'm from the USA and I live in Oklahoma :)

-Hannah xx :D