Chapter 8

Louis

'Thank you' Is what I say to Harry before I run out my room and down the stairs going to my car, driving to church with my Mum sat in the passenger seat, bobbing her head to George Strait's I Cross My Heart.

I mean, I can't blame her, this song is ace.

°°

"Louis, I have to leave for work so here's some money for food." My Mum hands me a 50 dollar bill. "I'll be here when you get back from school tomorrow." She kisses my cheek and leaves the house.

I sigh, and go to my room, not only to change but to also check on Twitter cause swag.

I change into sweats and a T-shirt that, by the way, Harry has too.

I cuddle under my blanket and grab my laptop setting it on my lap. I open the lid and see a notification from Harry. He answered!

'No, thank you :)'

'Oh, good morning by the way :P'

'Morning to you too, Harry! :P I just got back from church :)'

Harry is just so aheixnrh, you know?

'Did you have fun? :)'

'Honestly, I fell asleep so..oops!'

'Tsk tsk Louis. You need to stay awake for these things :P'

'Sorry, sorry! :P I was too busy dreaming of shirtless men! ;) hahaha'

'Woah, Lou, calm your hormones! Hahha'

'Well, Haz, I can't help it!'

'Haz?'

'Your new nickname :P'

'I like it! :D'

'Good, it was made up specially for you'

'Well, Now you need one!'

'Bring it on.'

He didn't respond after that. A frown sets upon my face as I set my laptop to the side.

I grab my phone and text Niall.

To Niall: Come over! It's movie night! Bring some filmssss!!

From Niall: On my wayyyyy!!! Order pizzaaaa

°°

"FERGILICIOUS DEFINITION MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO!" Me and Niall twerk to Fergie.

We just finished watching Titanic and The Fault In Our Stars so we are cheering up with a dance party cause what's better than that? That's right, Harry Styles, but he still hasn't replied to my last message, sadly.

"Hey, turn it down my phones ringing." Niall yells over the music. I run over to my radio and turn it down.

"Yeah..okay....mhm...yes ma'am I'm on my way." Niall hangs up and turns to me with a pouty lip. "I have to go home. My Mum needs me apparently." He snarls.

"Well then, Madame, I shall walk you to the door." I straighten my back and lock arms with Niall, leading him downstairs. "Here is the door, Mr. Horan."

"Why thank you, kind sir. See you tomorrow." Niall dips his nonexistent hat.

"That is true. Goodbye, friend!"

"Goodbye!" Niall skips to his car, twerks, hops in his car and drives away.

"And that is why he is my best friend." I say to myself, a smile on my face as I close the door.

I look at the clock on my wall. 10:27 p.m.

I yawn and walk to my room jumping onto my bed. I'll shower in the morning.

I check my laptop for any messages.

Nothing. Great.

I put it back to the side, you know just in case and lay back, falling asleep.

°°

Ding!

I groan, waking up and check the time. 2:37 am. Ugh.

I check my notification. It's Harry! I'm wide awake now.

'I thought of one.'

Aww, that's why he was gone. I hope.

'Lemme hear it'

××××××××××××××××

I NEED NICKNAME IDEAS! GIVE EM TO ME!!!!

I love you guys! I think this chapter longer than others, I'm not sure but anyways I hope you love it!

-Hannah xx :)