Chapter 28

Harry

So, after the whole baby informing thing yesterday nothing much really happened. Just caught up on life and put me and Louis' suitcases into my old bedroom. It was around 8 when we all decided to hit the sack. Yeah, that's early but we were all dog tired, with having to drive for nearly four hours plus chatting up a storm with my family, it can get pretty tiring. Especially when Mum tells us about her old high school memories, like eww I don't wanna know.

This morning I woke up with an arm hanging loosely around my body and my back pressed into a firm chest.

Now let's get to what's going on now, shall we?

I giggle at the thought of being the little spoon cause honestly it's quite cute if you ask me. I feel Louis' hand start carresing my belly and feel a light kiss on the back of my neck making my heart flutter from the sweetness. I turn my body towards Louis' and whisper out a 'Good Morning'.

"I like your morning voice," He sets his arm on my waist and tangles our legs together, letting out a content sigh. "Much better."

I kiss the tip of his nose. "This is very comfortable, but we need to get up sweetums."

I see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink before he let's out a whine. "Nooooo."

"Please? For me?" I pout my lips and pull off some big puppy eyes which he obviously melts at. Conceited much, Harry? Yes I am.

He plants a kiss on my pouting lips and takes my bottom one between his teeth and let's it snap back. "Anything for you, baby daddy." And he crawls off the bed.

I hand him my shirt hanging on the bedpost and he slips it on and grabs my sweats and puts them on too.

"Come on mister! Get your booty dressed!" Louis snaps his fingers in my face.

"Like you'd want me to dress my booty." I scoff playfully but get dressed anyway with some clothes I randomly picked from my suitcase.

"True." He says before we walk out of my room and to the kitchen where we see absolutely nobody because who in their right mind would wake up at 6:30?

Me and Louis clearly don't have a right mind so we have an excuse. I pull four breakfast bars out from the box in the cabinet because we are both hungry bastards and follow Louis to the living room where we munch on our food and watch reruns of Americas Next Top Model cause why not? We're gay, it's what we do. Maybe Locklynn or Larry will be a model? Oh yeah, that's the other important thing that happened, we chose Locklynn for a girl and Larry for a boy! Happy days!

Eventually, My Mum and Gemma join us in the livingroom and by the time the latest episode is over we all agree that either Lenox or Will should win. Lenox cause she takes amazing pictures and Will because same but also gay power.

Hmm, it's a good day, don't you think?

Yeah that's what I thought too.

××××××××××××××

Can that be classified as a cliff hanger?
Eh, who knows?

Anyways I'm super happy cause 10k reads AND I have almost 100 followers on Instagram! Yay!

Anyways, can y'all start suggesting question if the days? I'm running out of ideas!

But I have one for this chapter, may not be that good but it's something!

QOTD: WHOS CRYING CAUSE LOUIS IS ABOUT TO BE 23?

AOTD: OBVIOUSLY ME!

If you actually take time to read my authors notes, you are a true angel!

So all you hoes out there, if you're reading this, comment 'Larry af'

Okay? (You know what to do)

-Hannah xxxxxxxx :) (extra kisses for 10k)