Chaoter 19

Louis

"Niall, how many times do I have to tell you? We weren't going to do anything!" I flail my arms around as me and Niall walk to our shared last hour, Drama.

"That's not what it looked like." He sing-songs.

"You know what else isn't gonna look like what it actually is? Your face if you don't shut your trap!"

As you can tell it's one of those days where Niall is the reason I regret coming to school. Geez, sometimes he just needs to shut his big leprechaun mouth. Oh, that was mean. Sorry Niall.

"Yes, I'm so scared."

°°

I slam the door open the flat. "I came in like a wrecking ball!"

"Are you drunk?" Harry yells from the living room.

"I wish." I laugh. "Niall wouldn't shut up today!"

"Then let's get drunk!" Harry comes into the kitchen where I'm digging in the fridge looking for any type of alcoholic beverage.

"There's no alcohol." I sigh my face scrunched up in hate.

"You sure?" Harry reaches behind me and opens up the freezer grabbing out a 12 pack of beer, smirking at me all the while.

"You're and angel!" I kiss his cheek and take the beer from his grasp walking up to my room. "I have to be comfy if I'm gonna drink and my bed is the best way to do so."

"The best way for other things too."

"Shut up," I breath out a laugh, popping of the beer cap and taking a big gulp. "Ahh, delicious."

"Calm down, tiger, I need some too!" Harry grabs one and chugs. As I finish my beer I can already feel it getting to me. Good. I grab another and so does Harry.

"Okay, first one to finish wins. Go!" And we chug.

It's not long after when I'm pulling the empty beer bottle from my lips, Harry doing the same a couple seconds after me.

"Hah, I win! You suck."

"Yes I do." He playfully winks at me. I laugh, grabbing another beer and chugging it down.

After the case of beer is gone, me and Harry are a giggling mess.

"I think I win the beer drinking contest cause you suck." I slur, punching Harry in the arm, not that hard.

"Yes I do suck." He winks, biting his lip suggestively.

"Mm, I bet you do."

"Only for you though."

"Oh yeah? Show me." I grab his head between my hands and smack a big kiss on his lips.

"My pleasure." He smirks, pushing me down on the mattress and roughly kissing me.

Oh boy.

×××××××××××××
Here's chapter 19! Guise I'm almost to 4k jendkwsn yas! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

QOTD: THATS SO RAVEN OR CORY IN THE HOUSE

AOTD: THATS SO RAVEN DUH

I love all of you, my wife's. Kisses!

Byeeeee! SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS

-Hannah xx :)