Chapter 23

Louis

So, it's been a week since Harry left and I really miss him. Yeah we text, call and Skype but it's not the same. I wanna touch him, not like that, and hold his hand and cuddle with him.

As of right now I am getting dressed for graduation. Yes, today I'm graduating and I'm super excited about that.

°

I step out of my car, lock it, and put on my cap and gown as I walk to my seat beside Niall and wait for the time I graduate.

°

"The Class of 2014!"

All I see are hats and people hugging before I get pulled in by Niall for a hug of my own.

"We graduated!" He shakes me.

And here comes me and Niall's family tackling us both in hugs and congratulating us.

°
3 weeks later

Harry

"Paul, I just threw up again, I don't know what's going on with me!" I step into the living room part of the tour bus.

"I think it's time for a visit to the hospital."

°°

"Mr. Styles you're test results are in," Dr. Gahagen says once he enters the small room. "We haven't looked at them yet. I think it's better the patient knows the same time we do."

"That's very nice if you Dr. G but could I see the results please? My stomach is killing me, I need to know what's going on."

Dr. Gahagen opens the envelope and pulls out a paper with everything I'm dying to know. His eyes widen and a shocked expression shows on his face.

"Please don't tell me I have Ebola." I mumble.

"No, of course not, but what you do have is pretty rare for you."

"What do I have?"

"A baby."

"B-baby?" My mouth opens in shock, I didn't even know this could happen to guys. I mean I've always wanted to have a baby but its actually happening and oh my god Louis is the only guy I've slept with in a long time. Louis is the father of my baby.

"Yes Mr. Styles, you're going to be a father," He smiles warmly at me. "Unless you want an abortion."

"No, never!" I panic a little. I need to tell Louis as soon as possible and it has to be in person.

"We need to go to London right now."

"Wait, why?" Paul looks at me skeptically then a look of realization shows on his face. "Did that Louis kid get you preggers?"

I nod as a blush forms.

Paul smiles wide. "That little bastard." And he hugs me.

°°

Louis

There's a loud knocking at the front door making me jump while watching Annabelle with my Mum.

"I'll get it." I stand and stretch walking towards the door and opening it without a second thought. Harry stands there with a box in one hand and flowers in the other.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I tackle him in a hug making sure he doesn't drop the stuff in his hands. We kiss for a while before I break away and let him in all the way. He sets the flowers on the counter and hands me the box. I smile and set it down so I can open it.

Inside sits a cake with two words written in frosting across it, 'I'm pregnant.

I look at Harry with wide eyes and he has tears streaming down his face as he nods. "Please don't hate me."

"How could I hate you? You're carrying my child." I hug him and leave a huge kiss on his lips and my smile couldn't get any wider. "I love you."

××××××××

Is this weird?....

Sorry! I can rewrite the chapter if in need to I just thought it would be cute if harry got preggers.

QOTD:DO YOU HATE ME?

ILY ALL

-Hannah xx :)