Chapter 25

Louis

I wake up on top of a sleeping Harry and smile at his cuteness, he looks so peaceful. I look over at my clock and it reads 9:03 a.m.

"Harry,"

Kiss.

"Wake,"

Kiss.

"Up,"

Kiss.

"Right,"

Kiss.

"Now."

I keep my lips on Harry's longer than the past times and his lips start moving against mine. I pull away and laugh, as does he.

"We need to get up of we wanna leave by 10," I look down at Harry from my spot on top of him and he has an adorable smile on his face. He puckers his lips so I peck them before climbing off him and heading for the bathroom to take a shower.

I like to listen to music while I shower sometimes so I flick on the radio sat on the bathroom counter.

I strip off my clothes and step into the shower, turning the nobs to a perfect temperature. I close my eyes and stand under the warm stream of water beating down from the shower head, just letting myself relax as the end of Stay With Me plays. I smile as I hear the familiar beat to Harry's song What Makes You Beautiful.

I start dancing around and also praying I don't fall and die, cause that could happen, who knows?

"You're insecure don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the d-o-o-r! Are you hearing this Harold?"

I don't get a response but I keep dancing and singing anyway. I feel myself lose balance and start tumbling backwards and
bam!

I hit a chest.

I squeal and get away. "What the fu.ck are you doing, Harr?"

"I just thought I'd join my baby daddy in the shower," He grins. "Is that okay with you?"

I glare at him. He goes cross eyed and I break into a smile. "Yeah, but no funny business." I poke his chest.

He gasps and holds a hand to his chest in fake hurt. "I would never."

"Mhm," My eyes travel up to his dry hair and I pull him under the stream of water, getting it wet and pull him back out where he stands by me. I blindly grab for the shampoo and squirt some on my hand before bringing my hands into Harry's hair and scrubbing his head, him doing the same to me.

"Now we wash our body's." Harry announces grabbing the soap and a loofah thing.

He brings the soapy loofah to my shoulder and starts with washing my shoulders, then my arms. He rubs it along my chest and over my belly. He throws the loofah behind him and grabs the soap again rubbing in on his hands. "I wanna do this next part with my hands."

Harry brings his hands to my bum making me gasp. He squeezes my arse and his hands go down the back side of my legs and up the front, getting my feet also. He stops right before my package.

"You should probably wash that yourself, we don't want a little problem." He smirks and grabs the bar of soap, putting it in my hands.

"Don't drop it."

°°

After a small make out session in the shower me and Harry get out and walk to my room, towels around our waists.

"You're lucky I have two of your outfits that you left here, it would be kinda weird if you wore clothes to small for you. And luckily, I washed them." I grab the clothes he left off my dresser and set them in his hands. There's a lazy outfit kinda thing and a normal Harry outfit.

Harry grabs sweats, a pair of boxers and a shirt and thrusts them in my arms. "Wear these?"

I smile and nod. "Anything for the beautiful man carrying my baby."

He blushes and I can't help but coo. Cause seriously, this is like the first time I've ever made him blush. He's so cute.

I slip on the clothes as he puts on his black skinnies and white shirt. Typical.

°°

"Bye Mum," I kiss her cheek and pick up my bag filled with three days worth of clothes. Harry has clothes down at his Mum's house so he suggested we stay a couple days and of course I agreed. "See you in a couple days."

"Bye Honey," She hugs me before hugging Harry too. "Bye Harry."

"Bye Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Harry, what did I tell you to call me?" She grins and raises an eyebrows expectantly.

"Bye," Harry looks away. "Mum." Harry looks flustered and I'm almost dying from laughter.

Harry and I leave the house and get into his expensive car that I don't know the name of cause to be honest I know absolutely nothing about cars.

He starts the engine and turns on the warm air. "Ready?"

"Ready."

And we zoom off to Holmes Chapel.

××××××××××

Louis' meeting Harry's family next chapter whoo!

Two updates in one day cause I love you hoes!! Even more now that I have 7k!!! Its absolutely amazing, I love you all!!!!!

QOTD #2: HAVE YOU SEEN WEST SIDE STORY? IF SO, FAVORITE SONG FROM IT?

AOTD #2: YES; EITHER THE SONG ABOUT FEELING PRETTY OR THE ONE ABOUT AMERICA!

QOTD #3: DO YOU HOES HAVE A SNAPCHAT? I WANNA TALK TO YALL AND MEET ALL YOU HOES

AOTD #3: IF YOU DO AND YOU WANNA SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE OR YOU WANNA TALK TO ME, MY SNAPCHAT IS: hannahbryant04

Byeeeeeee

-Hannah xx :)