Chapter 16

Louis

My alarm rings at exactly 6:30 in the morning startling Harry which causes me a scare also. I swing my legs out of bed and go straight to the shower, considering I didn't take one yesterday even after the whip cream got all over my face.

I grab a blue fluffy towel from the cabinet right outside the bathroom and set it on top of the sink. I strip down and step into the shower, turning the hot water knob, then the cold, making sure it's at the perfect temperature. I pull of the little whatchamacallit and the water comes flowing out from the other whatchamacallit. Yeah, I'm not very good at remembering things.

°°

I walk back into my room with the towel wrapped around my waist and go to my closet. I honestly don't care if Harry sees me like this. Haters gonna hate. I don't really care, I've been bullied enough before so it doesn't even really faze me.

I pull out a black shirt and black skinny jeans cause why not? Black on black is cool..kinda. It's cool on Harry. Not even cool, it's amazing.

I set my chosen clothes on my bed and start to pull off my shirt but get interrupted by a flustered Harry. "You're changing in front of me?"

"Yeah." I shrug and pull of my shirt then pants. I go to my bathroom to throw them in the laundry then come back to my room. Harry is staring at me intently as I pull on my pants, buttoning them and zipping them up.

"You have a cute little tummy, Loubear."

I pull on my shirt. "And you," I sit next to Harry with a sweet smile. "Have a cute beer gut." And that's when I get tackled to my bed.

"I do not have a beer gut, I barely even drink beer."

"No, it's definitely a beer gut." I smirk up at him.

"I'll show you a beer gut," Harry pulls of his shirt and reveals his abs. "You call this a beer gut?"

I gulp and nod, my eyes averting from his chest to his eyes every second.

"Does it feel like a beer gut?" He grabs my wrist and puts my hand on his abs. When he moves his hands, I don't move mine, making him smirk. "So does it?" His lips are right by my ear as he whispers this.

I shake my head no as my hand roams his chest and abs. He plants a slow kiss on my lips and gets off me pulling on his shirt and relaxing back on my bed like nothing just happened.

"Oh, no you don't." I climb onto his lap and plant my lips on his, we move our lips together and soon a moan escapes Harry's lips.

"Louis," Niall barges in making me jump off Harry. "Oh my god sorry! I didn't know you were doing the frickle frackle!"

"We weren't!" Me and Harry say at the same time.

××××××××××××
So? Thoughts?

QOTD: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

AOTD: 14 (GONNA BE FIFTEEN ON NOVEMBER 4 SO YAY)

Love you all and thank you all so much for the read sand comments! You are absolutely amazing!

Go follow my Instagram: harrysferns
Talk to me on Snapchat! : hannahbryant04

-Hannah xx :)