Chapter 37

Louis

"What are you doing here?!" I practically yell at the man I haven't seen in..who knows how long. He stands up with a groan and steadily walks toward me, laying his hand on my shoulder.

"Son-"

"I'm not your son!" I can feel my eyes watering slightly. "Real dads don't leave his son when he's 13 to go run off with some skank!" The tears are coming now. "Real dads don't tell their son they hate him cause he's gay!"

Harry pulls me into his arms, my body is racking with sobs. But I'm not don't yet.

"Louis, I'm sorry. I love your mom."

I look at my mom and her face holds pure disgust. "Newsflash bastard, I don't love you back. Coming in here and forcing yourself upon me won't make me love you! Get out of my house!"

My "dad" leaves and I slam the door.

"Looks like both our dads have come back to haunt us,"

I laugh a little and kiss Harry's cheek. "That just makes us more perfect for each other."

"Louis, please don't mention any of this to Dan? He'd literally kill everything in sight." Mum practically begs.

"What's so wrong with that?"

Mom chuckles, "What of he went for Harry first?"

"My lips are sealed."

My mum laughs and Harry kisses me.

"How bout pizza and a movie marathon?" My mom asks.

"I'd love that," Harry smiles and drags me and him to the couch.

"You're very cute when you're happy, baby carrier."

"You're even cuter, baby maker."

×××××××××

Yeah, that wasn't very good ily sorry,,,,I wanna start setting goals..

20 votes and comments?

If you haven't all ready, you should totally check out my story 'The Smoothie Stand'

Ily sorry

-Hannah xx :)