Chapter 20

Louis

My eyes flutter open to immediately close when the light seeping through the curtains reaches my eyes. My head is pounding and I don't remember much from last night.

I let my eyes adjust to the light and throw the blankets off of me, cold air hitting my lower region. I gasp and hurriedly get up grabbing some underwear and slipping them on. Did me and Harry do it last night?

I tear the blanket, that Harry has up to his neck, off of him and let out received sigh when I see him fully clothed.

"What the fuck Louis," Harry mumbles while sitting up and rubbing his temples. "God my head is killing me." He removes his hand from his head and sets it on the bed but immediately flings it back. "Eww!" He screeches. "I just put my hand in cum! Why the fuck is there semen on your bed?"

"Well, I woke up with no underwear on this morning."

Harry gasps and his face looks apologetic. "I think I gave you a blowjob last night, Lou. I'm sorry!"

I smile at his panicked tone. "Haz, it's fine! I'm pretty sure it felt great anyway." And with that I walk out of the room and to the kitchen grabbing a pan and pancake mix. What's better than pancakes after a blowjob the night before? You're right, lots of things, but this will have to do.

°°

"Get your ass in here and eat my pancakes hoe!"

"Yes, that sounded totally normal Loubear." Harry walks in from the living room and sits across from me at the table, a stack of pancakes sat between us.

"Dig in!" I grin. And he does.

°°

Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss Me' is blasting throughout my home and there's me and Harry slow dancing in the kitchen crazily and singing along to the beautiful song. With one 'great' move made by Harry we're on the ground, me on top of the mess maker himself. Loud laughs are heard from both of us but they slow down as I look into his eyes, his into mine. I smile and just lay my head down on him, relaxing.

"You comfortable?"

"Very. You're really warm." I squeeze him.

Harry

"Thank you, Loubear, but I'm not comfy on the floor so let's go cuddle on the couch." I sit up and he rolls off of me not making any move to get up. I lift him up and he squeaks making me laugh. He buries his face in my neck as I walk us the couch and lay down, him on top of me.

I love my life.

×××××××××××

Sorry about the late update! Truly sorry! Forgive me please?

Anyways..
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU, HOES! MAYBE ILL CALL YOU THAT?

QOTD: FAVORITE YOUTUBERS?

AOTD: TROYE SIVAN (DUH) TYLER OAKLEY( HOW COULD HE NOTPEWDIEPIE (TYPICAL) WELL I LIKE ALOT OF YOUTUBERS SO

I've almost got 5k and it seriously means the absolute world to me! I think you all should wrote stories cause I want you to feel the joy I feel when someone comments. It absolutely makes me feel loved!

Goodbye!

-Hannah xx :)