Chapter 34

I'm dedicating this to: LarryStylinson4321 cause she Dm'd me and made my day. She is so sweet and she called my story beautiful and I was so close to crying. I'm still so happy.

×|÷'×=×|¶'

WARNING: CONTAINS THE NASTY

Louis

We got back from the restaurant and made our way up to Harry's room. On our way home Harry had told me not to go on twitter for awhile and I wasn't planning on it either.

"I still have to get you back," Harry turned and pressed me down on the bed, planting his lips on mine. I immediately respond and our lips move in sync.

I flip us over so I'm on top and bring my lips down to his ear. "Don't think your gonna top, baby boy. I heard it was better to get wrecked while you're pregnant." I connect my lips to the skin right below Harry's ear and he let's out a loud moan.

"I was supposed to get back at you," Harry gasps out. I smirk against his skin.

"Too bad," I bring my lips back to his and roughly kiss him as my hands go up his shirt and trace his abs. I pull off his shirt then mine and reconnect our lips as I unbutton his skinny jeans and pull them down his skinny legs. It took a little effort.

He flipped us over and kissed down my chest. "I wanna please you Loubear,"

Harry pulled down my jeans and briefs and put his lips around the head of my cock, sucking lightly before deepthroating me without flinching.

"O-oh so good Haz," Harry looks at Louis though his lashes. "You look so beautiful like this."

I could feel myself about to release. "Stop Haz." He did and I brought his lips to mine flipping us back over as I pulled off his underwear.

"Where's the lube?" I kissed down to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot causing blood to rise. I licked it and marked him a couple more times across his neck as he tried to get out his answer.

"D-dresser-OH!" Harry mounds loudly as I grind down on him.

"Shh, baby. We don't need Anne hearing us." I go to his dresser and grab the lube from his top droor and go back to him.

I squirt the lube on three of my fingers. "Spread your legs Haz."

Harry wrapped his legs around my waist and I stuck one finger in his hole moving it in and out. "Another." Harry squeeked.

I added in a second finger and he winces. "Are you okay?" I run his cheek.

"Yeah, another."

"You sure?"

"Positive." I put in a third finger and Harry whines but moans right after. I scissor my fingers around some.

"I'm ready."

I pull my fingers out and squirt a genourous amount of lube on my hands and spread it on my dick.

I grab Harry's hips and slide in. He moans instantly and I go at a slow pace, enjoying the moment.

"Go f-faster Lou."

"No, baby. I wanna make love to you." I connect our lips and there's so much passion and love as I move in and out of him.

I know I hit his prostate when he gasps out "Shi.t"

"Do it again," Harry moans. I hit the same spot and he comes akk over my chest. The pressure around my cock is enough for me to release in him, groaning loudly.

I collapse beside Harry and pull him to me and he's still recovering from his orgasm.

"I love you baby."

"I love you Lou."

××××××××××××

I feel dirty ughhhhh buuiitttt I updateddddddddd ahhhhhhhh!!?!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Mwah!!! Xxxx

-Hannah xx :)