Chapter 30

Louis

After a few hours of cuddling on the soft blankets and talking softly to each other, Harry and I are happy to say we're calmed down from the whole fiasco earlier. We leave his bedroom and follow the laughs of the two girls, which lead us to the kitchen where Anne and Gemma are cooking and talking about girly stuff I assume. It's not till they start talking about tampons when Harry finally makes our presence known.

"Okay, okay! Enough with the Aunt flow talk," Harry startles the two girls, who jump and both let out a little shriek.

"F.uck, Harry!" Gemma yells. "Stop scaring us all the time," She slaps Harry on the arm and pats me on the cheek. "At least you're not a little b.itch."

"Gemma, language! But I do agree with her, you little nut." Anne pinches Harry's cheeks, Harry immediately pushing them away as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"Enough with that! Me and Lou are going to watch a movie now," Harry grabs my hand and starts pulling me out of the kitchen. I send a little wave towards the two girls before being pushed down onto the couch, Harry plopping down beside me and almost immediately resting his head on my shoulder making me coo in my mind at his undeniable cuteness.

"What do you wanna watch?" Harry grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers just like he always does.

"Well, what you got?" I ask him as he turns on the TV and goes to his recordings, scrolling through until I see something I've never seen.

"Stop!" I yell making Harry jump, "Sorry babe, but you have Heaven Is For Real!?"

"Yes babe, I do. Have you never seen it?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"No! Put it on, put it on!" I rip the remote from his hands and press play.

"Woah, calm yo titties." Harry chuckles as I pull him into a large cuddle. He is kinda like laying on top of me and I have my arms wrapped around his tall body and I really love that I'm shorter than him, it makes it all the more cuter.

°°

By the time the movie ends I've been it tears a couple times. Both sad and happy tears, Harry also.

"I have no idea why I still cry, I've seen this so many times." He wipes his eyes and sits up smiling at me. "Did you like it?"

"I lo-"

I hear the front door open and someone yell, "I heard Harry was home!" And in walks in some blonde boy. (A/N Niall is Harry's bff and he's not known to social media cause he's good at hiding and stuff, yeah)

"Niall!" Harry exclaims and jumps off the couch, launching himself at 'Niall' and I feel jealousy fuel inside me, even though I know I shouldn't.

"Lou, this is my best friend, Niall!" Harry pulls me off the couch and towards Niall. "Niall meet Louis, Louis meet Niall."

I reach my hand out but Niall has other plans as he pulls me into a hug. I gently laugh and hug the boy back, I mean how could you not?

"Niall, this is Louis, my boyfriend!" Harry slides his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. Yeah, I don't need to be jealous.

"You finally got a boyfriend!? Aww, how cute!" Niall coos. "I actually got some new too!"

"Did you get a boyfriend or girlfriend or what?!" I can feel Harry's smile.

"It's a secret! I'll bring them by tomorrow! Oo, we can go on a double date!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Harry exclaims as I nod my head in agreement.

"I wish I could stay longer, I really do! But I gotta get to the bakery, you should come by later." Niall says as he walks backwards to the door.

"Definitely! I'll see ya later!"

"Bye!" The door closes and Harry turns me around. "So?"

"He seems really nice." I smile up at him.

"Trust me he is," Harry pecks my lips.

××××××××××××××××××

Here is chapter 30! I tried to write a little better, I don't know if it worked or nah..

QOTD: WHOS SHOULD NIALL DATE GUISE AND ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT HIM BEING IN THE STORY?

AOTD: ME, TBFH AND GUISE HALP

Love you!

Bye, hoes!

-Hannah xx :)