Chapter 31

Louis

"And this is where I used to work," Harry tells me once he parks the car in front of the little bakery that I know all too well from the internet. When we left the house Harry decided that he'd show me everywhere he ever went before he was famous. For example, we drove by his old school where he told me, "This is where I went to school." Me just replying with an "I know." Cause, yeah, I already knew that.

I try to open the door to get out of the car that I've been sitting it for 30 minutes cause honestly my booty is starting to hurt but I think he child locked it. That little fart.

I slowly turn towards him with a glare, I guess it's not as scary as I think it is cause he starts laughing. "Let me get that for you." He chuckles as he gets out of the car and runs over to my side.

"Ma lady," He opens the door and reaches his hand out for me to take.

"Do I look like a lady to you?" I grab his hand and step out as he closes the door behind me.

"With that booty, yes." He smirks, tapping my bum.

"Yeah, cause I'm a lady, A lady that shoved my d.ick up your a.ss. I'm a lady that got you preggers," I send him a small wink. "I'm most definitely a lady."

Harry

I laugh quite hard before it totally stops when I realize I haven't told Niall about me being pregnant. "We haven't told Niall yet," I gasp.

"It's okay, Haz. Calm down. We can tell him tomorrow cause I don't want powder all over my clothes when he goes for hugs." Louis pecks me on the lips.

"Aww, yeah! Tomorrow will be perfect, we get to meet his new...whatever it is and it will be like a good news night! Ooo, I'm excited now." I envelope Louis in a hug and kiss the top of his head. Mm, he smells good. All manly. Meanwhile I'm over here with cocunut shampoo.

We break free from the hug and Louis has a smile starting to form. "Hey, guess what?"

"What?" I ask genuily curious cause it's Louis and anything he says has to be either funny or cute..or both.

"WE'RE BREAKING FREE, WE'RE SOARING FLYIN THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH!"

I flinch. "I should've expected that."

Louis does a cute little grin and he goes cross eyed for a second and dude, I just awwed out loud.

We walk into the small bakery and the first thing I see is Niall and Barbara throwing dough at each other and that's when I start dying of laughter. Both of them stop and snap their heads me and Louis' way.

"Harry!" I hear them both cheer before I'm enveloped in hugs, powder now in my hair and all over my clothes. Louis starts laughing beside me and I grin, grabbing him and tickling him. "You think that's funny?" I push him to the wall and rub my hair in his face, still tickling him.

"Uncle! Uncle!" He pleads. I stop and leave a big wet kiss on his pretty pink lips.

"Just cause I'm nice, I'll stop." I whisper.

And that's what starts our little whisper conversation by the wall.

"You better or I'll kick you in the balls." Louis says.

"What if you hurt the baby by doing that?"

"It won't."

"How do you know."

"I don't."

"Exactly."

Barbara speaks up. "Alright! Enough canoodling! I want more hugs."

I guess everyone else in the little bakery notices I'm back cause they come running out all slow, considering they're elderly, and hug me tightly, Louis too.

××××××××××××××××××××××
Did you like the chapter?

Long time, no see! I'm sorry! Next chapter will, hopefully, be the introducing of Niall's person crush thing. Yay!

If you read that ^ comment your eye color I guess. Mines blue!

I love you all and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K OMG ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY I COULD SAY ILY FOREVER OMG ILY

KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!

-HANNAH XX :)